Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe TTC can be tiring and disappointing, it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive naturally. I took us 8 months so i can understand where you are coming from.

Have you tracked your cycle to make sure you are having a long enough LP? I didn't take much notice of that for about 5 - 6 months and then realised that was the problem. I was ovulating around cd18 and af would show her ugly head on cd25.

I took vit b6 and vitex and the cycle we conceived i had a session of acupuncture before my fertile period and it helped bring o forward by 2 days allowing me a long enough lp. I highly recommend acupuncture and several other ladies on this forum who have tried it have been successful. Its not painful at all in case you are afraid of needles.

Try stay positive and enjoy it

@Felicia Wow! What a gorgeous angel!! You are so creative! You could definitely sell those if you wanted to

@Dom82 Ooo i can't wait to see your nursery!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I conceived first go with DS. This time it took 18 months and our chances to conceive naturally were less than 5%. We had pretty much given up. I had a csection with DS and had to have a lap to clear OP adhesions on my uterus and after DH had testing he was pretty much fine. It still took 6 months after that op. But we spent a year trying fruitlessly without knowing that a csection could impact my fertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The babies room is a bit of a mess atm with boxes and clothes everywhere from stuff we've been given but here is some pics from when it was still clean. Lol and the lovely mobile my mum got for DH ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418035265.191934.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418035391.218070.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418035447.541536.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418035491.297100.jpg
    Attached Images

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-12-2014),cuky  (10-12-2014),curlybird  (08-12-2014),Felicia  (09-12-2014),Sirena89  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @EnPointe TTC can be tiring and disappointing, it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive naturally. I took us 8 months so i can understand where you are coming from.

Have you tracked your cycle to make sure you are having a long enough LP? I didn't take much notice of that for about 5 - 6 months and then realised that was the problem. I was ovulating around cd18 and af would show her ugly head on cd25.

I took vit b6 and vitex and the cycle we conceived i had a session of acupuncture before my fertile period and it helped bring o forward by 2 days allowing me a long enough lp. I highly recommend acupuncture and several other ladies on this forum who have tried it have been successful. Its not painful at all in case you are afraid of needles.

Try stay positive and enjoy it
    I've been tracking my cycles the whole time. I seem to be pretty average. Cycle length averages 29 days and LP 13 days. Noticeable CM, temp spikes after O. All seems pretty normal. I'd like DH to be tested before I undergo more. Firstly fairness, secondly what if the issue is not me.

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I conceived first go with DS. This time it took 18 months and our chances to conceive naturally were less than 5%. We had pretty much given up. I had a csection with DS and had to have a lap to clear OP adhesions on my uterus and after DH had testing he was pretty much fine. It still took 6 months after that op. But we spent a year trying fruitlessly without knowing that a csection could impact my fertility.
    My heart just sank reading this. I had a forced CS with #1 due to Vasa Previa. It was general too. So not exactly how you imagine giving birth. I don't remember the first 18 odd hrs of my baby's life. Now to hear that it is possible for that to have impacted my fertility. Crushed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine was also horrific. I'm so sorry. Please go and get checked out. It will put you in the drivers seat. A lap will investigate possible uterine adhesions which is what I had, this can make implantation difficult. This may not be you at all but it could've worth speaking to an ob about.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 Aww its coming along nicely! What pram do you have?

Does that bassinet expand into a cot?

@EnPointe I hope the c-section hasn't affected your chances, perhaps its something to look into though. Hopefully your DH will get off his bumb and get some tests done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird the pram and capsule are both steelcraft. The pram is a bit bulky but it's easy to fold down and I can put it up one handed. Sadly the bassinet doesn't convert to a cot. So we have a boori urbane cot for when little miss out grows the bassinet

I still want to get some curtains as the room gets morning sun and maybe some wall stickers but will have to double check with owner first as we are renting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh @Dom82
    how very gorgeous love the basinette
    the mobile is so so so sweet
    my next project is actually similar to that but for my ds of a little boy fishing in a cloud
    Last edited by Felicia; 10-12-2014 at 06:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmmm - just had little but of blood in my cm when wiping ...
    But I should add early mornibg DTD though... Could it be that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hmmmmm - just had little but of blood in my cm when wiping ...
    But I should add early mornibg DTD though... Could it be that?
    Oh I hope so!!!! How many dpo are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (10-12-2014)