Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @EnPointe
    as babyla said - we both understand that feeling of being shattered - long term ttc
    try and do something nice for yourself
    best gift I gave to myself is take expectations away and have compassion and understanding
    big hug !
    And maybe a wine or cocktail to make you feel warm ... It's 12 o'clock somewhere hehe !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe Im so sorry to hear this Be kind to yourself. How long have you been trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 6 months (well 5, the first wasn't really intentional). I was so sure that this would be it this month. I'm angry with everyone. DH, my Doctor, myself. I am on the verge of tears constantly at the moment. I need a plan. I need to pull myself out of this slump.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #3

@EnPoint
    I can honestly say Hun I have experience exactly how your feeling - it's a journey that really pulls at your heart strings and to be honest only you know the real emotions and sadness that come with it
    I call the 6-12 month party of my journey the hump bit as it turned from excitement to frustration - this is the time to show yourself compassion and surround yourself with supportive people - a lot of us in here have been where you are
    Make this time fun and exciting but also acknowledging your hurt ... This sounds like nails on a chalk board but it will happen
    In the mean time just check off your ttc list - your working good and dh sperm count is good then the rest is up to Mother Nature
    Hugs hugs hugs !

To all my thread ladies I want to get in the Christmas mood and ignore ttc hehe and just made our angel for our tree - wool and silk 2 hrs to make but I just LOVE it
    Attached Images

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-12-2014),curlybird  (08-12-2014),EnPointe  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia oh that is beautiful!!! My mum has bought me a few things from the waldorfschule for our nursery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    @Felicia oh that is beautiful!!! My mum has bought me a few things from the waldorfschule for our nursery.
    Ooooh @Dom82 would love to see your nursery - pretty much our whole house has been turned into Waldorf since my sons schooling
    it's so rich warm and meaningful to me
    I love it!!!
    My whole nursery will be like that too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will take a pic of the bassinet mobile tonight when I get home. The rest of the stuff is still being made by a lovely lady on the east coast. We are getting a bigger mobile for the cot and then a fairy picture to hang on the wall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    @EnPoint
    I can honestly say Hun I have experience exactly how your feeling - it's a journey that really pulls at your heart strings and to be honest only you know the real emotions and sadness that come with it
    I call the 6-12 month party of my journey the hump bit as it turned from excitement to frustration - this is the time to show yourself compassion and surround yourself with supportive people - a lot of us in here have been where you are
    Make this time fun and exciting but also acknowledging your hurt ... This sounds like nails on a chalk board but it will happen
    In the mean time just check off your ttc list - your working good and dh sperm count is good then the rest is up to Mother Nature
    Hugs hugs hugs !
    Thanks @Felicia I've had a blood test and will be getting an ultrasound next cycle. I am trying to convince DH to get tested but he thinks it is too early. I just want to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How old are you both? @EnPointe

Thanks
    Reviews

This is #2. Fell first try with #1