Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    double post
    Last edited by cuky; 05-12-2014 at 08:24. Reason: double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Lots to catch up on @Ponytail and @mrandmrsjones - Congratulations on your bfps @curlybird - thanks for sharing pics of your bump @Dom82 - craving salads and not carbs?? Way to go.. that is one health conscious bub in there! @Felicia - Sorry to hear about your pop. Big hugs! @Tiggzie - How are you doing? To answer your question, we have been ttc for about 8 months now (stretched over a period of 17 months). The breaks are because of the waiting periods after my mc/ vaccinations/travels etc, and so it feels like forever. We fell pregnant in the 5th cycle but I had a mc at 8wks. And I took a break of 3 months following that (plus a booster vaccine). This is our 3rd cycle following the break

cd17 atm, should ovulate in a couple of days..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Ponytail & @mrandmrsjones awesome news ladies. Great start to Christmas and what way to finish off the year. How exciting!

All the best for this cycle @cuky hope its your month. finger are crossed for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

cuky  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join this thread? I am only 6/7DPO and I am already wanting to test. The logic freak inside me and the hopeful me are battling. I feel like I am going insane. On one shoulder I have an angel telling me not to test, and on the other shoulder a little devil (who I have nicknamed Tazz :P ) yelling "POAS, POAS , POAS!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe Welcome! It's hard not testing but it can also save you the disappointment. You only have a few more days to go.. you can do it!

@cuky Good luck hun, hope this is your month what day do you usually o and how long are your cycles?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (04-12-2014),EnPointe  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @EnPointe, welcome to this thread . As @curlybird rightly mentioned, waiting until the day AF is supposed to arrive, saves us from the disappointment of a bfn and not to mention saves a few bucks

I think I am 1dpo today I registered positive on OPK ydy and my temp soared high today so I am assuming ovulation has happened and hopefully one lucky swimmer has caught the prize
    I normally ovulate late between cd 20-22. This time, cd 20, which is good. And my cycles are around 30-32 days long. This is going to be one long wait!

How are the others doing? @Dom82, @babyla, @Scanny90, @HoneySoyChicken!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

babyla  (04-12-2014),curlybird  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I keep a list of stats on my phone with the % of +ves on each DPO. 7/8 today so only 20-30% chance of getting a BFP. I try and focus on that. I like numbers and statistics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Hi @EnPointe, welcome to this thread . As @curlybird rightly mentioned, waiting until the day AF is supposed to arrive, saves us from the disappointment of a bfn and not to mention saves a few bucks

I think I am 1dpo today I registered positive on OPK ydy and my temp soared high today so I am assuming ovulation has happened and hopefully one lucky swimmer has caught the prize
    I normally ovulate late between cd 20-22. This time, cd 20, which is good. And my cycles are around 30-32 days long. This is going to be one long wait!

How are the others doing? @Dom82, @babyla, @Scanny90, @HoneySoyChicken!

Hi Cuky

I'm doing well - we had a scare a few days ago but a scan assured us that everything is ok and apart from the most horrendous nausea I'm good - taking maxalon to try and keep it under control but it doesn't help with the dizziness.

Really going for the relaxed approach after a rather non relaxed 18 months ttc. How are you going? for you!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello hello @babyla -great to hear from you - I often think how you are doing and what's happening as our stories were similar in time frame and life journey xxxx
    Hugs

So time for an honesty chat , I like to think I keep myself honest and to others
    So I have been enjoying my new life pattern and ways and a lot has changed in my life once again in the last 3-4 months and heading towards what my future goals are
    I've had a lot of emotional healing and physically healing from a younger age to know and the role and space ttc put me in - I've enjoyed my son and husband on an unconditional level and that has been my greatest gift to myself
    But at this moment in time I can't silence the yearning that has arisen and the signs and signals I'm getting once again
    I've had 3 spirtual readings over the space of about 3 months and each time the reader has said to me are you pregnant or I just had a vision of you with a nice round belly .... Huuuuuhhh ... Sigh ... Breath out ... I took these away and dealt with the emotion I had attached to this and just sat with it .... Then there was the straw that broke the camels back
    I've forever wanted to have a spirit guide drawing and I did so 3 weeks ago ... All these people I've never meet
    I sat down and she said ... Are you pregnant ... I said no and said nothing else
    She started on my drawing and we had a few general conversation chats ( a very peaceful lady) and as she was about 2 minutes in she said I am drawing the mother of the daughter that is coming to you - she is a star child and they take a lot of time and the right moment to get to this earth ..... I completely lost it and broke down - it was what I had always felt and known in my body and spirit but to hear a complete stranger say it was incredibly emotional
    I told her about my journey and she said it's happening ... She's coming ..
    She continue to draw this amazing picture and as it unfolded I felt calm and a connection and compassion for myself... There she was the lady that had been guiding me and the feelings where real
    This is my picture ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1417670792.527753.jpg

Done from chalk started from nothing ...
    I feel like I know her and always have .
    I went home sat on it from a couple of days and decided I can not turn from this and I need to stay in my space and wait for this child to come I already know

These are my beliefs and what I feel strongly about and hope it wasn't to much for all for me to post this - as I know it's very spiritual and people have different beliefs
    So this is just my experience xxx

Hugs to all .... I once again wait in the wings but differently this time ... In patience compassion and love for my life's journey

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (04-12-2014),babyla  (07-12-2014),cuky  (05-12-2014),curlybird  (04-12-2014),Dom82  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia what a lovely drawing done from just chalk. There is something very calming about the face

I'm doing pretty good. 27wks tomorrow and offically in the home straight of the 3rd Trimeter. Had my GTT test this morning. Wasn't as bad as I though but I don't think I will drink lime cordial ever again

A friend had her baby last night at the hospital I went to for my test so I got newborn cuddles this morning too.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (05-12-2014),curlybird  (07-12-2014)