Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsjones View Post
    Thanks so much for your advice @kaleissk. I think we will try that next cycle if we don't get a + this cycle.
    How long were you ttc before you fell?

Ok so this morning I woke up to our cat crying and scratching on the door at 5.48am (I normally temp at 6.30am) and my temp was 36.93. I fell back asleep and woke up again at 6.28am and my temp was 37.03. Which one do you think I should enter into FF?
    I'd go with the first one. Does this mean you're back on the wagon!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mrandmrsjones For you to get a correct temp reading you need to be sleeping/laying down for 3+ hours, so i would go with the first temp you took.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @A-Squared , I am definitely on the ttc bandwagon and waiting till AF because I have no idea what dpo I am at all.

Thanks @curlybird. I have entered it but my chart still isn't showing O or dpo but that would be because I messed it up late last week with forgetting to temp etc. Oh well I'll just wait for AF and hopefully won't go crazy in the mean time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird awe what a cute little bump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrandmrsjonrs we conceived on our 2nd cycle. Yes Extremely lucky and definitely counting our graces. Look we could be lucky, we may have been off with timing the first time. I'm not sure but I'm definitely thankful for my friends advise. I do believe that's what helped second time round. How long have you been TTC?
    @curlybird so happy you told your parents. I found telling people so exciting and it made it so much more real. You still feeling good?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleissk View Post
    @mrandmrsjonrs we conceived on our 2nd cycle. Yes Extremely lucky and definitely counting our graces. Look we could be lucky, we may have been off with timing the first time. I'm not sure but I'm definitely thankful for my friends advise. I do believe that's what helped second time round. How long have you been TTC?
    @curlybird so happy you told your parents. I found telling people so exciting and it made it so much more real. You still feeling good?
    Wow! Go you! We are on our second cycle currently, I hope we get lucky this cycle we weren't going to start trying until next cycle originally so I'm trying to think positive and tell myself it's ok.
    If you don't mind me asking (sorry if it's tmi for you to share) did you BD every day after AF finished until O or every second day? I've heard conflicting opinions on both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk I'm going good thanks just super hungry all the time. Its great having it out in the open. Sorry if I keep forgetting but how far along are you? When did you tell your family?
    @Dom82 hows your bump going?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mrandmrsjones We only dtd 4 times leading up to o. I thought for sure we hadn't done it enough but it just takes one little swimmer to be in there waiting for that egg to pop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird that's how many times we dtd this cycle so hopefully it works for us too and we catch the eggy. If not we will try something else next cycle. Hope you're having a lovely night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsjones View Post
    Wow! Go you! We are on our second cycle currently, I hope we get lucky this cycle we weren't going to start trying until next cycle originally so I'm trying to think positive and tell myself it's ok.
    If you don't mind me asking (sorry if it's tmi for you to share) did you BD every day after AF finished until O or every second day? I've heard conflicting opinions on both
    No its not tmi to share, that's what we're here for. It varied slightly. We started after AF finished and it was every day and sometimes every second day. We did this for roughly 2 and a bit weeks (I knew when my next period was due)
    Some may think that's absolute over kill! my way of thinking is that it worked and I'm now pregnant. My partner has an extremely high libido so having sex for 2 weeks straight was not an issue at all. I have a low libido and I thought I'd find it tricky and it'd become a bit of a chore but it wasn't.