Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks felicia

So I'm in a bit of a predicament where I don't know if I have O'd or not because I've been slack with temping.

I got my static smiley on a clearblue digital OPK on CD15 but have not seen a dramatic temp rise since. It has gone up (36.76 on CD15 to 36.83 today which is CD18) but nothing that FF is picking up as O. I tested again this morning (I couldn't help myself) and got an empty circle (low fertility).

I O'd last month on CD27 but I don't know if that really means anything considering my cycles are crazy and never really "regular".

Anyways I'm not going to do a hpt but I will probably keep doing OPKs just in case I haven't actually O'd and my body was playing tricks on me with the positive OPK and ewcm.

TTC is sooooo confusing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Sorry to hear about your Pop, i hope he passed peacefully surrounded by family.

I hope that your late period is a bfp in the making

@mrandmrsjones Have you noticed any change in your cm? Once your ewcm changes to creamy cm then you have most likely ovulated. Good luck! I hope you caught that eggy!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (19-11-2014),mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia sorry to hear about your Pop.
    @mrandmrsjones welcome! hopefully the next few days will show a shift in temp for you.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (19-11-2014),mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsjones View Post
    Thanks felicia

So I'm in a bit of a predicament where I don't know if I have O'd or not because I've been slack with temping.

I got my static smiley on a clearblue digital OPK on CD15 but have not seen a dramatic temp rise since. It has gone up (36.76 on CD15 to 36.83 today which is CD18) but nothing that FF is picking up as O. I tested again this morning (I couldn't help myself) and got an empty circle (low fertility).

I O'd last month on CD27 but I don't know if that really means anything considering my cycles are crazy and never really "regular".

Anyways I'm not going to do a hpt but I will probably keep doing OPKs just in case I haven't actually O'd and my body was playing tricks on me with the positive OPK and ewcm.

TTC is sooooo confusing!!
    @Dom82 @curlybird many thanks ladies - looking forward to celebrating his life on his funeral day Friday

I agree with curly bird once your cm changes to creamy then you have ovulated - that definitely a sign for me when I was ttc
    Fx for you !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks curlybird, dom82 and felicia. I'm crossing everything that FF will sort itself out and tell me I O'd.

Tmi sorry but things have "dried" a bit but there might be some creamy/stickiness so I hope that's a good sign.

Now just time to wait for AF and maybe do an OPK or two just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to @mrandmrsjones - for you!
    @cuky boo and hiss for AF
    @Tiggzie for the IUI! I hope it goes well and works a treat first time.
    @Felicia sorry to hear about your pop, it is lovely that you had that time with him before he passed. Stress can sometimes mess up your cycles (hopefully there is another reason though). Lots of positive to you.

AFM: Had dating scan today. Saw a heartbeat which was great, measuring earlier than LMP days but I expected that (I ovulate around 4-5 days late). Took the results to the GP who also gave me the results of an early glucose challenge test (which were not good), and then insisted I have OGTT ASAP. I explained that a) If I have the test next week I am likely to vomit everywhere (empty stomach + 2 hour test + foul glucose drink = vomit). I also explained that I am literally unable to get anyone to watch DD for it next week. I said I would try and do it the following week or as soon as I was feeling better. She was really unhappy with that, said that she would do the other referrals (for NT scan and hospital etc) AFTER I came back with the OGTT result Then went to send me on my way without discussing dating scan results with me at all the only answer I got from her before I was politely shoved from the room was that I was due on the 15th of July.

Grr- that is so the last straw. I've said it before but I mean it this time. I don't care if I have to pay fees, I want a damn GP who doesn't withhold/make assumptions/not explain results/delay things/tell me I can only come in on certain mornings because that's when she "does pregnancy stuff"

Anyway, my own investigation of US report show crown rump of 4.2 and hearbeat of 126. I guess that will have to be enough for me!

Okay * deep breath * rant over.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Wow she sounds useless... i would definitely be looking for a new GP. My GP told me to get bloods done to check my glucose as apparently my urine test came back a bit high in glucose. So i had to fast from 10pm the night before and just get bloods taken. You should just do the test and then vomit all over her and say 'I told you so'. lol
    @mrandmrsjones Sounds like you have ovulated if you are getting sticky creamy cm. Fx you caught that egg

AFM: Im 14 weeks today... second trimester! Yay I have a bump photo which i hope you ladies don't mind me sharing.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

babyla  (21-11-2014),cuky  (01-12-2014),HoneySoyChicken  (19-11-2014),mrandmrsjones  (19-11-2014),Sirena89  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @HoneySoyChicken Wow she sounds useless... i would definitely be looking for a new GP. My GP told me to get bloods done to check my glucose as apparently my urine test came back a bit high in glucose. So i had to fast from 10pm the night before and just get bloods taken. You should just do the test and then vomit all over her and say 'I told you so'. lol
    @mrandmrsjones Sounds like you have ovulated if you are getting sticky creamy cm. Fx you caught that egg

AFM: Im 14 weeks today... second trimester! Yay I have a bump photo which i hope you ladies don't mind me sharing.

Awwww look at that sweet baby bump. Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you also. Am hoping so too and trying to stay positive and blame my non spike temps on me being slack and being woken up at all hours by a naughty cat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrandmrsjones For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @Felicia! I'm sorry to here about your pop. Hope his service on Friday goes well - as far as funerals go. Enjoy celebrating his life and the lovely man that he was. I'm really really hoping you get a BFP that would be so nice for you, you deserve it.

@mrandmrsjones welcome! the others have summed it up. it sounds as though you have ovulated. first cycle I was a little stressed, have to get this right etc using the opks blah blah. It didn't happen for us. I was then talking to a friend and she gave me the best advise - as hard as it is try not to stress, she said ditch the opks because they make it stressful (well for some they do) she said whenever you don't have your period dtd. So that's what we did. Could it be over kill, possibly! but it worked. Look everyone is different, what works for one may not work for another. Goodluck! please stay and keep us posted.

@HoneySoyChicken your gp sounds like a douche. Time for a new one! what is wrong with some people. Good thing you could decipher your results, not that you should have to.

Awww look at your bump @curlybird Gorgeous.

I haven't been shopping for clothes. I really need to as the pants i'm wearing tonight at work I've had to use a safety pin haha. Great look!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (19-11-2014),mrandmrsjones  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your advice @kaleissk. I think we will try that next cycle if we don't get a + this cycle.
    How long were you ttc before you fell?

Ok so this morning I woke up to our cat crying and scratching on the door at 5.48am (I normally temp at 6.30am) and my temp was 36.93. I fell back asleep and woke up again at 6.28am and my temp was 37.03. Which one do you think I should enter into FF?