Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tiggzie - you don't need that lap.
    @Dom82 - Yuck - hopefully the bugs leave you alone soom.
    @Sam26 - how did DH react?

AFM - got a call from the naturopath today. First consultation (1.5 hrs) is $225 Accupunture first consult is $90 ish. So expensive but I just want to feel as though I am actively doing something. Also forgoing the temping and OPKs completely this month. Just need a bit of a break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Woah! That's expensive. Hopefully it helps with ttc.

It cost me $85 for my acupuncture and i think further sessions were $70 or something. If you have health care cover it might cover it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've tried acupuncture and TCM (herbs) for 9 months - it made me feel good, but it was expensive! at the time I was in denial that anything was wrong... There still is nothing wrong - although the acupuncturist did look at dh's sa and said he was borderline and she could give him herbs to boost numbers. Dh didn't want to try it so I stopped going. Tempted to go back. I might try it in combination with iui or ivf next time.
    @HoneySoyChicken good luck and try to do something for yourself this month. I'm on the sideline this month - having a break from everything until I see FS in 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the prices were a bit much but the location is convenient so it might be worth it. Either way I want to give it a go to make sure I'm on the right supplements. Unfortunately we don't have health cover at this stage >_<
    @Tiggzie - I know what you mean. I need to have nice things set up to keep my mind of not so great stuff. Looking into watching the next Hunger Games in gold class on the release night- I can't wait But I need something for October lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree @HoneySoyChicken you should definitely give it a go and you do need nice things setup to keep yourself busy! I think we all can let ttc take over our worlds sometimes.

Im 3DPO today, tww is excruciating of course. I've been stupidly googling which has put me off and now I've completely decided this isn't my month for some reason! Hope everyone in NSW and QLD are enjoying the long weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @Scanny90 for this month and yes - I'm enjoying the long weekend!!
    @HoneySoyChicken that sounds like a good plan - concentrate on doing nice things for yourself. If it isn't acupuncture, have a nice therapeutic massage. Mm... I'm tempted to get one myself...

I've been keeping myself fairly occupied this month - haven't even looked at the calendar to check what cd i'm at (btw - it's harder blocking the CDs out of my mind than it is to keep track of it!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @samG26 @HoneySoyChicken Sorry about af arriving! Hunger Games in gold class - coool, go for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope things work out for you @Tiggzie and @HoneySoyChicken. I guess you do whatever you have to do don't you.

Congratulations @samG26 great news!

How are you going @curlybird?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanny90 View Post
    I agree @HoneySoyChicken you should definitely give it a go and you do need nice things setup to keep yourself busy! I think we all can let ttc take over our worlds sometimes.

Im 3DPO today, tww is excruciating of course. I've been stupidly googling which has put me off and now I've completely decided this isn't my month for some reason! Hope everyone in NSW and QLD are enjoying the long weekend
    Stay Positive! and get off DR Google he's not your friend haha.

Hope this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk I'm going good, nothing to report. Kinda wondering if there is anything happening in there... lol. I'm hungry all the time and if I don't eat I start to feel sick. Other than that I don't have any symptoms. I want to fast forward the next 4 weeks so I can get my 12 week scan done and see our little bean.

How are you going?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app