Closed Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez thats pretty good! Ok im going to give myself a break tonight! @curlybird how have you been feeling?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Scanny90 Yup, some sites even say they live upto 7 days. So dtd every second day should be more than enough

I'm going ok thanks Nothing to report really.. lol Today i am 6w5d. Only another 5 and a bit weeks till we get to see our beanie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long cycle @Scanny90. Glad the digi is doing it's job! Handy little device to have. Considering the length of your cycle every second day would probably be suffice. Having said that, we dtd everyday for about 2 weeks. Towards the end it was getting a bit much and even my partner wanted a break.
    @curlybird you must be wishing and hoping the next 5 weeks go quickly. Did you not want a dating scan or did the doctor just recommend waiting for your 12 week scan?

Was a very exciting day yesterday for us. The car trip home was sooo long! He even asked when I got my period, I had to lie to him and say it came on Monday and how disappointed I was. Finally got home, I've painted one of the walls in our house with blackboard paint. There's a key holder on that wall aswell, so he went to hang the keys up and read what I'd written. "Congratulations your going to be a dad" he cried he was so happy and emotional. Was lovely!
    @HoneySoyChicken your on a bit of a roller coaster still by the sounds? I didn't realise you had a daughter I thought you too were TTC your first. How old is your daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk Aww that is so cute!! What a lovely reaction.

The doc only gave me a referral for a 12 week scan.. id love to see bub before then :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaliessk - what a gorgeous way to tell you DH, and his reaction

Yep, a bit of an unusual cycle here. CD 37 here, apparently 9 DP (according to latest updated O on FF). Either way my period *should* be here any time soon. I hope it doesn't, but knowing our luck of late...

Anyway, I think this **** cycle was just another way of teaching me just how out of my control some things are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken When do you plan to test?? Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it was a lovely way to share the news with him. He was over the moon.
    Seeing my doctor today and I'm going to get her to arrange a scan at 6.5/7 weeks, I need some reassurance. I'm a little nervous it's all to good to be true.
    @curlybird painting the nursery would have been fun! Have you purchased anything yet?
    @HoneySoyChicken do you normally have a long cycle? 9dpo could still be a bit early to test. Fingers crossed you get some good news by the end of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk We haven't bought any furniture yet even though I really want to. I've been keeping an eye out for cots on gumtree. We will probably wait closer to 12 weeks before we go out and buy anything so we don't get sprung. Lol our family can be nosy and also pop over randomly. So it'd be really awkward if they came over while we were setting up a cot or something lol.

I wonder if I can call my doc and ask for a referral for a dating scan, rather than having to go in and pay for another appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are planning to test on Saturday if AF doesn't rear her ugly head before then. Not sure how it will all pan out, but time will tell. 10 DPO now and no signs of AF yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @kaleissk We haven't bought any furniture yet even though I really want to. I've been keeping an eye out for cots on gumtree. We will probably wait closer to 12 weeks before we go out and buy anything so we don't get sprung. Lol our family can be nosy and also pop over randomly. So it'd be really awkward if they came over while we were setting up a cot or something lol.

I wonder if I can call my doc and ask for a referral for a dating scan, rather than having to go in and pay for another appointment.
    Gumtree is fantastic for buying furniture. If your into DIY you can pick up some great things to fix up. Oh thats a tough one isn't it! Mum and Dad walk in and your putting a cot together, trying to explain its for a friend haha.
    Yeah i would phone your doctor and see if he/she can change it for you. Its something you want to do and its not like its uncommon to have a scan at 6/7 weeks. I hope it can be done for you.