Closed Thread
Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did this morning and yesterday morning- they were both BFNs I know I didn't get a positive with DD until a few days after AF was due, but I'm just not sure. Surely a FRER would pick it up?

I think I'm just gonna resign myself to waiting for AF to show, and anything else is a bonus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Well your chart is looking really great so i hope its just a late bfp in the making!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah Based on this morning's temp FF has moved O to CD29... Now I'm wondering if this is an annov cycle. And I am *trying* nnot to stress about something that only time can answer but... Gah! I HATE this process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken I don't understand charting and just go by CM and opks... Hope the next few days go quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm honestly unsure about it all too to be honest. If we go by CM then I would have ovulated a few days before FF picked it up (before it changed it to CD29). And I've only done the one OPK... I'm just not sure. I might try to hit up a new GP when AF arrives, and if that works then I'll try and brave a naturopath or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken do you remember when your cm changed from ewcm to creamy cm?

Have you considered acupuncture?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken depending on what your temp does tomorrow FF may change your O day back. Sometimes a big temp spike can throw it off a bit. It's most accurate if you use temp, CM and opk's all together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had another quick look at your chart and I think FF is confused because it looks for a rise over 3 temps to confirm O and you've only had the 2 after the dips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird great to see HCG levels have increased. Exciting! But no symptoms. Just need to keep reminding yourself yes I'm pregnant. Have you told anyone?

@Tiggzie I'm sorry to hear AF arrived.
    How long have you been TTC?

@HoneySoyChicken gosh your having a terrible time hun I feel for you. I know when I was using opks they stressed me out no end. Stress and TTC do not go hand in hand. This cycle I didn't use a thing, no opks, no charts & I didn't even bother to check CM. Thinking of you and I hope you catch that egg soon.

AFM I have been a rather sick over the weekend, hence why I haven't been on. I decided to see my doctor before I started work today. Did a test and would you believe it, it came back positive. Would you also believe it, I can't upload the damn photo from my phone! very happy and extremely grateful. Still early days but I've got my happy pants on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaleissk - OMG! Congrats! That is so freaking exciting! How many weeks would that have you?

@curlybird - I think I'd just about consider anything at this stage I will have a look into it for sure. I might even asks for recs on the main conception forum in my area.
    @Dom82 - thanks Silly me was a bit complacent that things seemed to be going uniformly over the past couple of cycles and thought it would be okay to go without OPKs. You were right about FF though- I put in another lower-than-the-spike temp for tomorrow and it put it back to O on CD18.

So, periods are still late. Going from my not-so-great tracking over the past few cycles my LP has been 7, 10 and 11 days. At the moment I am at 14. I have been purposefully eating foods high in B6- but I don't think I had THAT many sunflower seeds...

If AF doesn't arrive by Wednesday I'll POAS again. If I get another -ive I will fling myself on the mercy of a new GP and get some acupuncture too. Though next month I'm getting DH to hide my thermometer and OPKs, and he can decide when to test.