Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSingh27: Woohoo- congrats For a happy and healthy pregnancy
    @Felicia: Sorry that AF arrived All the best for your TTC break, I hope it gives you some head space
    @curlybird: I got my preseed from a chemist. I'm in Sydney and the chemist was in Burwood (not sure if that helps you at all, lol). Either way if you go to their website they list their stockists and you can search for one near you. If they don't I think you can also buy it online. So far so good; not much better or worse than any other lube... only time will tell!

AFM: O is due any day now. Hopefully the preseed is speeding the little swimmers on their way. DH is even taking a "personal" day tomorrow so we can *ahem* focus on catching the egg... Hooray for cold winter days in bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 I don't chart so not sure if it's good or not. I have seen a chart thread on here, maybe they can help you out. Fx it's a sign that you are about to o.
    @HoneySoyChicken I too am waiting for o.. I think its close though. Had a fair amount of ewcm today when I wiped.
    Fx we catch those eggs this month.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I'm part of charting thread tomorrow and Thursdays temp will tell me if I O'd. We will keep bding every other day rest of week just to be sure lol the second line on my opk's are just about non existent now. Maybe I got a dodgy batch. Got 2 left so will test tomorrow too.

Quite a few of us yearly up to O in the next few days hehe so that means lots of BFPs in 2 weeks right?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 I hope so

6. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Dom82  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just did an opk and the test line has come up darker than the control line..

DH and I will be bding again tonight, tomorrow and then having a one day break and then once again.

Evening primrose oil has really helped me in terms of ewcm, i thought i was getting ewcm before but i was wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird- YAY!!!!! have a good weekend

I'm out of OPKs LOL and my temp is doing weird things. Think my thermometer is dodgy so I've ordered a new one. AF is due in 2 weeks so will wait and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 - I'm with ya, cheering for a whole stack of BFPs in two weeks time! Hope you catch the egg.
    @curlybird - Interesting about the evening primrose. It seems that ever since we started TTC my EWCM has been almost non existent. I must give it a go some time Good luck catching a sticky egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken it's taken about a month for it to have effect I take it twice daily. What I thought was ewcm previously was pretty much non-existence. I can't believe how much I've had the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still have ewcm. My next shipment of opk's hasn't rocked up yet so who knows. Think my thermometer is being dodgy too so chart isn't helping lol ordered a new one of those too.

Don't think we are going to get anymore bding in. DHs back is still playing up. But I shall find out either way in 2 weeks