Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky Sorry to hear the red witch appeared

Welcome @Scanny90 - I hope that your test on Wednesday is positive and your stay in this thread is super short

Welcome @Ponytail and @ponypal - hopefully you both get BFPs soon!

AFM: Just chugging along. 7 dpo with AF due some time between Thursday and Sunday. Having some good days and some bad ones, just want this TTC journey to be over, with the countdown to a baby beginning. Unfortunately wanting it just isn't enough

On the positive I may have convinced hubby that it is a good idea to do a family holiday with DD the week or so before she starts school next year. Thinking of taking a trip to Dubbo to go to the zoo there. Although, of course, it depends on a million different things including my job (contract is due to end on the 9th of Jan), whether I am UTD or not, and what school DD gets into (for time really).

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @Scanny90, I hope AF doesn't arrive and you get your BFP!
    @HoneySoyChicken a holiday sounds like a fabulous idea. A nice break always does wonders. I hope you can talk DH around. How long have you been TTC?
    @Dom82 how exciting re your Midwife appt. do you start antenatal classes then?
    @curlybird how's things? Did you manage to get into your GP and get your test results and referral?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're at 7 cycles now You?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Scanny90 Oooo for you!! Hope it isn't just af being silly and coming late.
    @HoneySoyChicken you caught that egg The holiday sounds like a lovely idea.
    @kaleissk All is going well, wouldn't even know i was pregnant besides the lack of af/bfps... lol Going to the docs on thursday morning. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Scanny90 Oooo for you!! Hope it isn't just af being silly and coming late.
    @HoneySoyChicken you caught that egg The holiday sounds like a lovely idea.
    @kaleissk All is going well, wouldn't even know i was pregnant besides the lack of af/bfps... lol Going to the docs on thursday morning. How are you going?
    Well I guess no symptoms is a good thing, @Dom82 would probably vouch for that and not wish MS on anyone. Glad its all going well & all the best for your appt on Thursday. How's the shopping going? I'm doing good, currently CD20 AF due on the 23/9. I'm trying to stay positive but I just continually think about the issues I have and how it may impact our chance of TTC. We will see! keeping my happy positive face on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaleissk I think they start antenatal classes a bit later but will inquire about them at the appointment
    @curlybird I didn't get any real symptoms until 6 weeks. FX the MS stays away for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaleissk I think they start antenatal classes a bit later but will inquire about them at the appointment
    @curlybird I didn't get any real symptoms until 6 weeks. FX the MS stays away for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies AF has arrived so onto next month. Bought clearblue digital OPK today to use this month so hopefully that helps

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Scanny90 Sorry to hear the witch arrived. Hope the digi opk gives you a more accurate result