Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @kaleissk I don't drink coffee or tea so don't need to worry about cutting that out. I will probably try and eat better and want to start going for walks. I've been really slack with exercising.

I don't really know what else ill change... just being more cautious with what I eat I suppose.
    Sounds like a good plan! oh lucky you not drinking tea or coffee. I love coffee and I love going out for coffee, sitting back in a café with a great book is just the best! I'm going to have to change to decaf.

I am currently reading that book "up the duff" whoah information overload.
    certainly some interesting stuff but its overwhelming reading that.

The main things to watch from what I read is deli meats, soft cheeses & pate all that really yummy stuff. I was actually thinking the other day, what happens when the day comes around that I am pregnant and I want a ham & cheese toasted sandwich haha I can't have it. I was a bit upset about that.

Your husband can give up his daily bike ride and go walking with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk The doctor said to me that ham is fine as long as its fresh out of a packet and hasn't been sitting out in a deli for ages. On sunday i actually ate a whole heap of ham before i found out i was pregnant.. lol

@Sirena89 thanks hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleissk View Post
    Sounds like a good plan! oh lucky you not drinking tea or coffee. I love coffee and I love going out for coffee, sitting back in a café with a great book is just the best! I'm going to have to change to decaf.

I am currently reading that book "up the duff" whoah information overload.
    certainly some interesting stuff but its overwhelming reading that.

The main things to watch from what I read is deli meats, soft cheeses & pate all that really yummy stuff. I was actually thinking the other day, what happens when the day comes around that I am pregnant and I want a ham & cheese toasted sandwich haha I can't have it. I was a bit upset about that.

Your husband can give up his daily bike ride and go walking with you!

Toasted ham and cheese is fine if the ham is completely toasted (when out and about), or if you're making it at home, as Curlybird said, make sure its fresh out of the packet and you can have it fresh or toasted

Has anyone heard from Felicia??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Allie Pallie Not for a while know, she did pop in a few weeks ago to say hi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaleissk I haven't changed much. I don't drink alcohol and just watch what I eat. I still have my 2 coffees a day which my doctor had no issues about. Now that the weather is getting better I will start going for longer walks with my dog because shortly I will have to give up horse back riding. lol
    @Allie Pallie I emailed with her 2 weeks ago and she is doing well. I should tell her to pop back in because @curlybird has some awesome news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmm soft cheese. My favourite food. Great to hear you can have packet ham

Ive been trying to get healthy in the lead up to ttc, green tea instead of coffee, 2 litres of water per day, lots of fruit and veg.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 at what point will you stop riding, just when you get uncomfortable? Did the doc advise against it at all during pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bah, i called the doctor surgery and asked for my results but the receptionist said she couldn't give them to me over the phone, but said if there were any urgent issues the doc would have called me. Guess ill have to wait until my appointment next week to get my referral etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ponypal I will stop riding about 20-24 weeks. I'm getting tired very quick already and I think that will only get worse. My doctor said I can ride as long and I can mount up and get off LOL A friend of mine was still riding at 8 months pregnant.
    @curlybird My doc office is the same way. Not allowed to call for results you have to make an appt. Can you sneak in an earlier appt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird how fustrating

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app