Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    Hi ladies had my NT scan today. Everything looks good so far

Attachment 59891
    Attachment 59892

Hope you are all going well.
    Wow! So clear and detailed at 12 weeks aren't they? How absolutely thrilling I never tire of ultrasound pictures. Such a miracle. You have a tiny little fully formed human being inside of you just swimming around. Aww congrats 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hello lovely ladies
    I'm breaking my rules and popping back in to say hi :-)
    i have had some sneaky once/twice bh log on
    Hive of chat in here ... O... Af.... Therapies ... Bfps
    just wanted to say keep strong , enjoy , laugh and cry and just go with it!!!

Im chugging along enrolling in my course , hopefully moving to quite little town, volunteering a lot at my sons school and just keeping busy
    much love x
    I miss your posts Felicia I still hope you fall pregnant by accident lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went to the GP today and she was as unhelpful as I thought she would be. I told her that we were up to seven months of trying now, and she suggested getting all the pre-conception blood work done... even though she was the one who requested it. She then told me I needed a booster hep b shot, which I'd already had at her request... Then she told me to start taking Elevit. When I told her that I've been on Blacmores for almost a year she just nodded. That's it. I asked when to come back to her and she said (with a little laugh first) "When you've missed a period. When you're pregnant." And I then asked when to come back if things weren't working and her response was a simple "I don't know, twelve months? Yeah, let's say twelve months." Then nothing else... SERIOUSLY WOMAN? So, I don't think I'm going back to her at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken how annoying... if we aren't successful I want to get a referral to a fs. When will you go see another doctor?

Currently cd23 (7dpo) here and has a bit of pink cm when I wiped early today. Thought maybe af might have been on her way as o happened 1-2 days earlier so thought af might come even earlier than last month. I really hope it isn't af... I haven't had any further pink cm so fx its implantation bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken that's extremely frustrating. She totally fobbed you off like it wasn't a big deal. That wouldn't sit right with me and I'd go see someone else. The journey TTC can be such a stressful, testing & emotional time and she should understand that. Disappointing! Hope you get some answers soon.
    @curlybird noooooo!! I hope AF stays away. I really hope it's not AF and it's implantation bleed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think it might be af More pink when i wiped this morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm new to TTC and just wondering how long you wait before testing? Like will you test on the morning AF is due if it isn't there when you wake up or will you wait a few more days? I'm just curious what other people do as I'm trying to find my own balance between being obsessive (not good for my mental health) and waiting too long (which is still really difficult!).

What do you prefer to do? Love to hear thoughts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I refuse to believe that its AF early again!!! your going to come back and tell us no more pink right??
    @Socimama I was temping so I knew when my temp was still up that I could test. I was wait maybe until AF is a day late unless your always regular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 I haven't had any more since this morning. I really don't want to get my hopes up but could this be implantation bleeding...??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Socimama View Post
    Hi all

I'm new to TTC and just wondering how long you wait before testing? Like will you test on the morning AF is due if it isn't there when you wake up or will you wait a few more days? I'm just curious what other people do as I'm trying to find my own balance between being obsessive (not good for my mental health) and waiting too long (which is still really difficult!).

What do you prefer to do? Love to hear thoughts x
    Welcome

I would test the morning im due to get af if she actually held off until she was meant to come lol.

Hope you have a nice quick ttc journey.
    Last edited by curlybird; 05-09-2014 at 19:51.