Closed Thread
Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies @Dom82, those images are lovely! Thanks for sharing. @curlybird, yayyy for the early ovulation and congratulations on your niece

I may have ovulated yesterday or maybe going to today. I haven't bothered temping or using opks this time, just going by the ewcm. We have officially started bding and I'm trying to keep the stress to the minimum (if that's even possible!). I keep muttering "No pressure" to myself once in a while, lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @cuky yeah it can be so stressful. I've been trying not to use opk's but i did want to check if i was going to ovulate earlier this month. I ran out of opks a few days ago and didn't bother buying anymore and just went by cm.

Hope you catch that egg!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird - love the "holy mother of ovulation gods" made me laugh Hopefully AF does stay away for 9 months, and even then after you have bub it don't come back right away so it is an even better reprieve. It is great that something has moved O forward- and like you said, hopefully the LP is extended too!
    @cuky - yay for O All the best for this cycle and catching a sticky egg. Have you found not using OPKs okay, or is it still hard to 'relax' about it?

AFM: CD10 today, so guessing that there is more than a week to O Ah well. Seriously trying to balance out the whole stress of this journey. Also having a hard time handing the temps over to DH... I just end up doing it anyway, lol.
    That aside, we had a lovely day today. Went mandarin and mushroom picking with DD and our friends and their two kids. It was a 2 hour drive each way, which DD would normally freak out on (car sick) but we set her up with a portably DVD and a barley sugar lolly and she had no trouble.
    Hope everyone is doing well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

cuky  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Hope the next week flies by for you and that you catch that egg.

Sounds like you had a good time mandarin and mushroom picking. Was this done at a farm or out in the "wild"?

If AF doesn't come early and arrives on time (28 day cycle), i will have had a 11 day LP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are looing good for you @curlybird.. exciting! got everything crossed for you i hope its your month. What day you testing?

I'm on CD6, according to OPKs last cycle it was around CD14 I ovulated so we'll see what happens. Not going to bother with OPKs or anything this month we'll take it as it comes.
    @cuky and @HoneySoyChicken I hope you have some success this month aswelll.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

cuky  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kaleissk Good luck for this month, i hope you catch that egg! Get bding :P

I plan to test on monday which is when af is apparently due. Unless she comes early again and then i might actually pull some of my hair out with frustration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird This is your month. Hopefully time flies until Monday and you get your BFP complete with a stick baby

Gah- I am planning to go to the GP this week. I was going to ask my mum if she had any fertility related issues but I chickened out. WTF is wrong with me >_< Now I feel like crap, lol. Emotional roller coaster to top off the evening. lol With any luck this will all be an amusing memory in a few weeks when I get a BFP. Not holding my breath though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken are you keeping your ttc journey a secret? I really hope you get your bfp soon when are you due to test?

I had a weird throbbing sensation on my left side before. Never had that before. My boobs have gotten very sore since yesterday. Fx it's not af on her way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD 12 I think so AF is still two to three weeks away (with any luck, lol). I've told DH's mother and our friends with kids about TTC, but it just never seems to be the right time to tell mum. When I got AF this most recent time I tried calling her for some mum-sympathy and to talk to her, but her partner answered and said she was having an afternoon nap. By the time she called back the drive to tell her had died and I didn't want to dredge up the emotions again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken sounds like you need to get baby dancing

Sometimes I feel so tempted to say something to our parents/family and ive nearly slipped up a few times. But I know they will keep asking us if we are pregnant yet... Although currently they are asking if we are clucky all the time.