100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia That sounds delicious!
    @Dom82 Yipee!! Time to get BDing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Certainly was ladies ! Definatly be revisiting there .

No af still 😒

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Awesome news! When will you test again?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird tbh prob won't test I'll just go to my a doc Friday if I don't have af by then and just get a blood test
    I'm really not interested in the roller coaster of emotions Poas brings ( my normal doc is away for 2 weeks ) so I really don't want to see anyone but her... We will see but I have no interest in buying anymore hpt
    A blood test will do !
    Good luck for you this cycle and I'll update in a week or 2 what happen ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia: Sorry about the - HPT. I still have for you.
    @curlybird: Thanks Blankets are much easier I just finished my Toothless (how to train your dragon) amigurumi. He didn't turn out too bad.
    I also saw you mentioned the SMEP on another thread? I was intending to start that with hubby and realized that we are mostly on track with the BD it suggests anyway... So I think the only difference between what we are doing now and the official SMEP will be the testing/charting aspect. I've gone online to an ovulation calculator and calculated ovulation based on my longest and shortest cycle... just gonna BD every night to cover the entire window (earliest day for shortest cycle to last day for longest). Gonna use some preseed as well for good measure.

AFM: DH and I are going to be godparents One of my friends from highschool (and a mum-friend now) asked us to be the godparents for her DD2 Super chuffed about that (considering we don't have nieces and nephews for years, this is really awesome).

Finally went and got the damn pap smear done. So thankfully that is over and done with. Have to go in to pick up my results some time this week (GP won't give them over the phone, is this normal?). I am thinking of changing GPs as well, mine is okay, but the one who took my IUD out was lovely and had much better availablity.

I also have a job interview on Thursday Now I don't think I have much of a chance actually getting the job (it is a team leader role, and I have no team leader experience), but it is part time and with an awesome lady I used to work with, so why the heck not? Should be a good experience anyway.

As for all the baby-making business.... Well, just waiting it out. In fertile window now so that is good, but after this comes the TWW. I just need to grow some patience Not planning to test until CD31, if I get that far.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken I'm not charting, only doing opks so i know when i'm def ovulating. I think the main difference for us will be that we bd 3 days in a row once i get a +opk and then have the day break and do it once again. The previous months we have just done it once or twice around the time of ovulation.

I've been looking for preseed, where do you get it from? I can't seem to see it in any of the chemists i've looked in.

Congrats on becoming a godparent And good luck with your job interview, considering they are going to interview you even though you don't have experience as a team leader, you could still be in for a chance. for you.

Hope you catch that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken congrats and good luck with the interview! I'm sure you'll smash it.
    I finish my job on the 27th. Thank god. The stress is overwhelming. Everyday is all I can do to keep a lid on panic attacks. The last thing I want to do is go back on the anti depressants while ttc. But I'm keeping it together well. Himself is a godsend.
    I've stopped temping. Just making my af and bd days in ovuview. Trying to take it easy.
    Good luck ladies. How many are in tww mode?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken good luck for your interview!!!

I'm suffering from mondayitis. There is just not enough coffee today. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfp today
    Last edited by MrsSingh27; 09-06-2014 at 12:14.