Closed Thread
Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I hope the shakes work for you. Its a great way to lose weight and eat healthier too.

Im booking in to have acupuncture done. Hoping I can get an appointment before my fertile window in case it makes any difference on the first time round. Im excited.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird AF is a witch I hope you get the accupuncture in- I will be watching with interest to see how it goes!
    @cuky This is one of those cases where AF arriving is awesome I hope she stays away in the future for all the right reasons

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

cuky  (15-08-2014),curlybird  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken I'm having it done next thursday which will be a few days before my fertile window is "supposed" to start. lol Will be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you ladies going? hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'm doing better. Finally starting to feel a bit better. I have my NT scan next Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not much happening here.. af has finished yipee. Got my acupuncture appointment this Thursday. I've also up'd my vit b6 from 50gm to 250gm I am balancing it out with vit b12.

Been on antibiotics for nearly 2 weeks now and my tonsil is still sore. Only got a few days left and im wondering if it's going to fix it in time. Its definitely better but still painful. Hmm

Edit: Forgot to mention im glad you are feeling better @Dom82. Hope your scan goes well
    Last edited by curlybird; 18-08-2014 at 20:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 Yay for your scan Ultrasound is such a wonderful invention.
    @curlybird - glad AF is over- yay for you appointment. it will be the golden ticket. Hopefully your tonsils get better too

AFM CD 26. If this were last cycle I would be getting my period tomorrow- either 10 DPO (according to temps) or different if you trust OPK (for + on CD 17, so that would put me at a max of 9 DP).
    Up until last night I was getting kinda hopeful, but been getting some weird sensations that have prefaced AF for the last few cycles. That said I was convinced I was getting my period when I got a BFP with DD, and for a few weeks after. The joy of symptom spotting is that the symptoms seem to be the same for either This past week has been more difficult than the previous couple of cycles and I am really wanting to POAS and get the ambiguity over with.

Anyway, after a crazily stressful few weeks at work I hope things are going to stay calm. We can hope, right?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Team

Im 11dpo with AF due on wednesday. I almost bought a test today but then forgot so waiting it out for another couple if days. Not feeling anything overly unusual. I had a sore throat yesterday which has disappeared, this was my first symptom with DS but truly nowhere near getting any hopes up. We must be in sync @Honeysorchicken For the next couple of days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babyla & @HoneySoyChicken fx for you ladies, hope you get your bfps!!

Lol i've been seeing the number plates with BFP in them and i cant help but think of big fat positive..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla - truly in sync if you ask me. I had a sore throat last night too. Thankfully it went away.... For us and two BFPs this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloody hell- I don't think I've ever wanted to POAS so badly before