Closed Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies I've had it over a year now and finally decided to do something about it as its been really sore lately. Unlike normal tonsillitis mine just keeps hurting.

Been having lots of cramps today... not sure if thats good or bad. My boobs are pretty sore which doesn't happen this early... unless af plans on coming early again.

I wish there was a way of knowing straight away.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird have they talked about removing them if they hurt all the time?? Cant be much fun for you...

When is AF due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 he didn't mention anything about removing them, i thought the antibiotics would have made a difference by now but so far nothing.

According to my app AF is due on thursday, i was planning on trying to hold out until saturday to test. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! So, I've disappeared for a while but just kinda needed a break. It seems that we have a few new names since I've been around- hello and welcome .
    @curlybird: Hopefully the next week is the one in which you get your BFP Also hope your tonsils are sorted soon.
    @Dom82: I hope you and the little bean are doing well

AFM: CD here and I think I O'd yesterday-ish. I've been temping and OPKing this month and last, and It is all kinda confusing. The OPKs and Temp charts don't seem to match up, and the joy of such an insanely early AF last month doesn't help.
    Anyway, I am tempted to give all of the extras a break if we don't get out BFP in a couple of weeks. I am thinking I will have a chat to my GP (though not expecting anything from her tbh) after I get AF as I need to get a prescription anyway. If my LP seems too short again then I guess I will continue with the tracking. Anyway, not entirely sure what to do with it all as this will be our 6th cycle. Hopefully I'll get a BFP and it won't matter any more, but I don't want to get my hopes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken I know how you are feeling. I too want to seek help but I went to the docs in regards to my tonsillitis, I asked him about my late ovulation and he just told me I was wrong and that if im having short cycles I must be ovulating around cd12.

Keeping everything crossed that you get your bfp this month

Im wondering if I should start temping again so I can pinpoint o and then take that info to the docs. I was also considering acupuncture to bring forward o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you want me to poke your doc for you? That is a silly thing to say considering that he has no evidence to back it up. I think if my doc is no help I might try other avenues, maybe see a naturopath to guide me with vitamins or something.

I can picture my doc being similar to yours... Though if I find her so blase again (as she usually is), I might consider changing to the one who took my IUD out for me- she was really lovely and friendly.

For both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes I think I might go down the naturopath path if we aren't successful over the next month or two. I don't want to keep trying if I know my cycles are wacked which means im unable to have a long enough lp.

Are you taking any vitamins? @HoneySoyChicken

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi @curlybird and @HoneySoyChicken just wanted to suggest asking your drs for a referral to a FS. I got answers very quickly when I went which was reassuring. It's such a struggle month after month so just wanting to lend support as well

Afm I'm in the tww dpo 3-4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babyla would they refer you on if you have been trying less than a year?

So we are all in the tww Hope it passes quickly for everyone that we all get bfp's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla I think I will try for that. I get that they don't want to spend resources on people who might fall naturally as it is, but this process is stressful enough as it is and I will be doubly annoyed if we try for a year, see a FS and they tell us that there WAS an issue all along. We've been working our butts off to achieve this with no luck. If there is an issue, there's an issue, waiting another 6 months ain't gonna make it any better... Now, only to convince my GP Thanks for the advice- I will certainly take it on board
    @curlybird : I am on Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold. When I conceived DD I was on P&BF gold, but after a few months without BFP I caved and parted with more of my money for the CWG.

ETA: Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of the lovelies in this thread!!!!