Closed Thread
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    @Allie Pallie hehehe I would of loved to be your midwife haha go on have one more bubby in say 3 yrs when I graduate !
    you have to be atleast 30 weeks by know / please please email me a pic when your precious new bundle arrives ( if that's ok with you) .

Hehe, I think we will be stopping at 2.

Absolutely I'll post a piccie! It will likely be called baby no name for a year as we have no ideas! 😞

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Felicia you will be amazing in whatever path you choose to go down. I still have my fingers crossed that you will get your bfp

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! seems a lot has happened since the last time I checked in. I have enjoyed my holiday, explored Paris, Croatia and Rome with dh and our two precious. We had an awesome time but we are now glad we are home again as we all missed it heaps. @dom thanks for sharing the pic. Hopefully these next few weeks pass quickly for you and you and your dh can relax and enjoy the miracle. @babyla and @HoneySoyChicken sorry for af @curlybird hopefully you ovulate soon and fc for a May bub @Felicia i wish you all the best for the path you choose and will be praying that you get blessed with another miracle

As for me - cd 25. This morning had a very strong feeling that i m pregnant so i poased this morning and againg after dinner and got faint . i m over the moon and dh is extatic too . So my symptoms are darker nipples, slightly bigger boobs, feeling queasy and streching feeling in my uterus as well as 2 dreams in which i was pregnant with twins

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (28-07-2014),curlybird  (28-07-2014),Felicia  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I too am going to join if that's ok?? have been following (stalking) this thread for sometime. following all your journeys. @Felicia you sound like a lovely person and would make a loving, gentle, caring mother to another child. Wish you all the best on your journey to become a midwife. We're looking at TTC next month. At this stage taking a very relaxed approach "when it happens It happens" that way of thinking may change though we shall see. I have a few health issues, Epilepsy, endometriosis & possible hashimotos, waiting for the diagnoses of that on the 11/8/14. I'm not going to let that put us back and we'll continue with our plans. @curlybird I've been particularly interested in your story as your the same age as myself and my partner too is 30, we live a few hours from Peth. My partner asked if he should be taking anything? I honestly hadn't really thought about it is anyone else's husbands/partners taking anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 Huge congratulations!!

@kaleissk The more the merrier! Welcome. My DH isn't taking anything at the moment. Good luck for next month, hope you have a nice short ttc journey.
    Last edited by curlybird; 28-07-2014 at 23:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Sirena89  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sirena89 wow!!!!!!!Thats fantasic - how wonderful for you- many many best wishes on your new journey ahead xxxx @kaleissk love your honesty on stalking haha - best of luck with your joinery and wish you a quick speeding ttc time
    only thing I would suggest healthy lifestyle and good quality supplements to pay a great foundation for your little bean

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

kaleissk  (30-07-2014),Sirena89  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Morning ladies! It's a little quiet in here at the moment. Who's coming up for testing next?

Afm: Im cd13 and have been getting a lot of ewcm, which means ovulation will be happening earlier than normal yipee!! I've done a few opks and just this morning have i got the faintest of lines. its not too far away.

I am so happy that these vitamins are helping me bring forward o and extending my LP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird it is quite in here - maybe everyone is having a well deserved ttc head space
    Glad your about to "o" exciting catch that eggy !

Af due in 4 days for me - off to doc to get my cd14 and cd21 BT results
    fx there good !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sirena89 congrats!!!!
    @curlybird YAY the vits are working!!!
    @Felicia hope your blood work comes back good!!!

ASF- I feel like crap. I had a good day on Tuesday where I could eat and not feel sick and felt twice as bad yesterday. dinner was eggs on toast because anything else made me want to gag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh @Dom82 I hope it passes quickly.
    @Felicia good luck hope you get that bfp this cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app