Closed Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babyla -wine wine wine!!!
    Sorry Hun
    so ladies i think I'm bowing out of the ttc journey making my decision In a couple of weeks
    I think it's the to move forward with my life and feel like I've been kinda hanging like a monkey from a tree for nearly 18 months - I'm either going to back to study midwifery ( so I can be an independent midwife and do home births /doula / holistic midwife
    or open up an organic grocery store out where we are looking at buying acreage
    im sad and feel like I need to grieve for my journey that I felt I wanted to complete as a mother but if this is what I chose I want to give back to the world and also nurture myself and needs so think it will be midwifery !

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia You aren't going to wait a few months to see if your reading you had a few weeks ago is true? Whatever you decide i'm sure it will be the right thing for you and your family

I'm just plodding along waiting for my fertile window... Yesterday mum came over and she nearly discovered pregnancy tests in my laundry cupboard. Phew that was a close call.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (27-07-2014),KaraB  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla - Sorry about that! I hope you are making good use of this time to sneak in some comfort food
    @Felicia - I hope you find your answers soon and I love both your options!
    This thread won't be the same without your updates!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-07-2014),Felicia  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird it's been a long round Hun and I think I'm just ready for the next chapter in my life and not waiting for it - it's been 18 months VERY actively trying and 1 yr before that ( waiting for reversal surgery , getting it done, seeing if it worked then waiting to try ) so it's nearly been 3 yrs and I think I just need to gracefully and peaceful bow out- I'll never know how my son was conceived still a mystery So Im thankful that universe sent him to me and I'm truely blessed with him he is one of a kind and made me who I am and I have to put my energy into my life with him . @cuky I truely wish you many happy blessings on this journey!
    Dh and I will vist some university's and see which ones best and also look at vacant shop spaces out where we want to move and see what path feels right!

I'm 6/7 dpo ATM so knowing my streak I'll put it all into place and get ready to move on and I'll get a surprise bfp
    Hahaha id laugh my pants off!

Ill lll still be occasionally supporting but always thinking of my wonderful bh ladies !!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-07-2014),curlybird  (27-07-2014),KaraB  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Felicia, I do understand why you'd want to let it go and probably this sounds weird coming from me. But I really want you to be a mummy one more time. You're just such a kind gentle beautiful soul a baby would be so lucky to have you as their mother. I really hope it happens this month.

If it doesn't will you let it go but still let it be a possibility as you move forward? Or will you just take contraception after? I hope you leave it to chance...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia, I'm sorry to hear you are bowing out of ttc. Too bad I'm having my last baby and live interstate as you will make the perfect midwife!!!

Your plans for the future sound amazing and I hope they all come together for you!!!

I'll be checking back to see if you get a sneaky BFP this cycle - I have my fingers crossed for you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (28-07-2014),KaraB  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Felicia I get where you're coming from. Secondary infertility is so very isolating. I'll email you this week hun, I think I'm headed in the same direction xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh feeling the loooovvveee I honestly thankyou for to your kind words
    I treasure all you ladies also it's been fun !!!
    Everyone has been so sweet and caring it has honestly made it easier chatting to every like minded ladies riding the roller coaster together @KaraB I truely wish I could of been a mummy one more time and esp cause I was so young with ds would of been nice to experience it again in a different place in my life
    we will prob go back to using some type of contraception -eg withdrawal method ( we used it for 4 yrs before our son arrived
    but dh said he'll prob get the snip done again in 3 yrs
    how is your precious going I have stalked abit and seem some pics! Soooo cute
    @Allie Pallie hehehe I would of loved to be your midwife haha go on have one more bubby in say 3 yrs when I graduate !
    you have to be atleast 30 weeks by know / please please email me a pic when your precious new bundle arrives ( if that's ok with you) @babyla ok Hun I'll chat to you in email - it's a tough gig that's why I'm choosing this now before it turns in to resentment and bitterness again the universe and my body of " why why why"!!! So I want totop before I feel that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia I really hope you do get your bfp and get to be a mummy one more time. Like you said it will probably happen once you have made up your mind and decided to move on.

I think i may have had some ewcm this morning which is pretty exciting considering its only cd10, which means i should hopefully o earlier!! Will keep an eye out and see if there is any more ewcm.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope I can crash your thread. My AF is due today (usually appears first thing or have pains at least) and nothing. I have sensitive nipples and swollen breast which was a sign with my last pregnancy. I have a ds who is 11 months old. We are ttc for number 2. So my predicament is..,....I've dine two pregnancy tests today and they both came up negative :-( could they be false negatives or am I wishful thinking? Your advice and support is greatly appreciated. I so hope I'm pregnant