Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry ladies, only got up not long ago haha

So went to the loo to pee in a cup and after i dunked the test, when i wiped and saw af had arrived. So bfn for me but i'm not disappointed, i'm more happy that the vitamins are doing their job and allowing me a longer LP.

Id laugh so much if we fell pregnant next month, it'd mean we would have a may baby, and DH and his sister are both born in may along with about 12 other family and friends. Its one of the busiest months in terms of birthdays for their family.

Good luck @babyla hope you get your bfp
    Last edited by curlybird; 19-07-2014 at 10:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird bugger about AF arriving. But I'm glad your LP has gotten longer!

You never know it could happen next month and have a May baby. We have a crap load of birthdays in March already and now we are adding another one lol between family and friends there is 6 in March already haha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird Sorry about AF Like you said though, at least LP is longer. And perhaps your body is just waiting for next month to make May even more hectic for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good news about your LP @curlybird and may babies are the best - I'd know, I am one

7/8dpo here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys xx @HoneySoyChicken good luck and fc. Hopefully ykur cycle is long enough and you get a bfp in two weeks @curlybird @Felicia I really hope this isyour month @babyla I have decided too to test when af is late. However I have one test which will be hard to resist
    As for me tommorrow is my last day in cro with family and friends. This holiday aas an eyeopener as I left when I was 18 and now I had a chance to see things from an adult perspective. It was also very relaxing, lots of food and bding also my auntie gave birth to a healthy baby girl Lena Maria and aftrr seeing her birth and post birth dxperience I m extremely grateful that au system is so great. Would not want to have my babies anywhere else in the world. I m cd19 and I dont know if I have ovulated yet as I havent felr any o pains. to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 Sounds like you had a great trip and was a real eye opener. Hope you O soon and get your bfp!

@Dom82 good luck with your scan today Looking forward to seeing pics.

@babyla hope the time passes quickly for you and you get your bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sirena89
    holidays sounds very exciting and a lot going on :-) don't you just love eating till your hearts content on holidays :-)
    gx you ovulated and relaxing will bring you a bfp!
    @babyla how you going Hun?
    @Dom82 ...*waiting waiting waiting* to see your little dom So exciting

I'm cd14 I only know that as I had to have my cd14 BT today - one more to go cd21 then I have my hormone snap shot for the month
    Results from cd3 were abit off what I expected my hormones are all within range of " normal" for that stage in cycle
    except my iron, zinc and b12 were very deficient
    So more supplemts and a b12 injection
    Low b12 makes you tired and low iron does too but also huge increase for MC so homeopath said we need to get iron levels sort very quickly!
    Ewcm today so I'm assuming "o" day is here

I have booked myself in for private yoga sessions as of next week every Wednesday with meditation also - very much looking forward to that and also signing up for a retreat for my birthday in feb - women's 6 day mediation/ yoga/ mindfullness retreat in bali - so excited ! Will be everything I love all in one program!
    I hope to go over with a nice rounded belly !
    Last edited by Felicia; 21-07-2014 at 12:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey peeps - I'm about 8-9dpo @Felicia - I had a private yoga session last week - fabulous and have also picked up an unlimited pass for this month. I've been going every day. Yoga is the best thing for me! Which retreat are you doing? Theres a few there that I've thought I'd love to do when DS is a bit older.

I reckon the symptom spotting crazy gets to me about 6-7dpo, before that I'm a normal person

I really don't feel any different, I have had 2 massive naps but I don't feel the overwhelming preggars tiredness that I had with DS, I just felt a bit tired and had a nap. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm not feeling it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh great :-) we can become distant yogis :-)
    im very very very much looking forward to it .

Theres one in September but fully booked I'm assuming there next one will be jan/ feb
    it's in ubud - where elizabether Gilbert - eat pray love was and kuet!
    There are a lot to chose from there
    here's the link to the one I chose
    http://www.oneworldretreats.com/ubud...tammie_day.php

so I have Enquired about a teacher aid position at a steiner school in the preschool room
    I did childcare before I had ds - but know I couldn't go back to main ****** so investigating steiner positions
    I haven't been in the work force since ds was born 7 yrs ago
    what's the bet I'll apply and fall pregnant... But I can't keep waiting for the what ifs just have to trust the universe !

Good luck luck with crazy ttc week ... It's nearly over for you bfp or af! Good luck
    I have everything crossed for you

where is @Dom82 I'm not a patient women

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia haha scan place was running late!!!

Measuring spot on for dates 7w3d all looks good with HB of 134bpm. Due 6th of March.

I have pics but they are on a disc so have to wait for DH to get home. He's locked his lap top with stupid finger print scanning and mine died

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (22-07-2014),curlybird  (21-07-2014),Felicia  (21-07-2014)