Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babyla fx for you this cycle

Nothing much to report, just waiting. Currently cd24 and last month af showed her ugly head at cd25 so we will see what happens. Still got sore hard nipples, been having a little bit of back pain and lately i've been falling asleep on the couch while watching tv, but i'm not going to get my hopes up as that could be completely unrelated.

How are you going @Dom82? Still feeling nauseous?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have been enjoying the sun and beach cd12 had af for 6 days very heavy and still have pink cm. Unusual for me. Hope I havent caught an infection from being in the sea soo much. I have put weight on as I cant resist all the nice food ajd in 6days heading to rome for 3 days becore coming to au @curlybird I really hope it is a bfp for you. @Felicia tnx for the info. Enjoy.your break and fc for a bfp @HoneySoyChicken fc and @dom nausea can be annoying but a sign all is.gookg.well. all he best for a healthy pregnancy and baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have been enjoying the sun and beach cd12 had af for 6 days very heavy and still have pink cm. Unusual for me. Hope I havent caught an infection from being in the sea soo much. I have put weight on as I cant resist all the nice food ajd in 6days heading to rome for 3 days becore coming to au @curlybird I really hope it is a bfp for you. @Felicia tnx for the info. Enjoy.your break and fc for a bfp @HoneySoyChicken fc and @dom nausea can be annoying but a sign all is.gookg.well. all he best for a healthy pregnancy and baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird yep still nauseous and tired and occasionally light headed. work is a bit of a struggle this week.
    @Sirena89 sounds like a lovely holiday so far! Enjoy Rome!!

Have my scan booked in the for the 21st so now this week will drag!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 Sounds like you are having an amazing time!! Hope you get your bfp while you are away
    @Dom82 how exciting!! Looking forward to seeing your little bean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all
    Just wanted to pop back in and say hi to @babyla I'm glad ur randomly back in the tww ... Babies always come randomly @Dom82 sorry your feeling queasy well actually I'm not id love to he feeling queasy with a bfp Looking forward to your scan can't wait to see pics I'm thinking if you always with positive energy for this new life .
    @Sirena89
    bring on holiday BFP!!! Sound beautiful Hun keep enjoying @curlybird hope af no show and it's a bfp I'll keep everything crossed for you

so I'm taking little steps to feel it in my heart ( as the reader suggested I do )
    And allowed myself to get a little excited at the proospect of getting a bfp very soon :-)
    And written down some baby names
    im a very different name person so I know there out if the box but I wanted the name of my next little person to reflect my life journey and the ttc one and what I have learnt since having my son 7 yrs ago - this will feel like a new pregnancy for me kinda like first timer again so I have chooses some very spiritual names

Girls
    serenity
    mia
    willow
    indigo
    zinnia
    bluebell

boys
    zion
    jett
    blu
    bodhi

Loved to know if anyone else has dared to dream and your names

much love , keep focused and create your dream life xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia - Lovely names.

DH and I had names picked out when I was preg first time. Not sure if he wants to use the same ones or not

Girl is Ariella and Boy is Logan

I really wanted Sophie but DH isn't a fan lol

DH isn't coming to the dating scan. I can understand why but kinda sucks as well. He's a bit more reserved this time around and admittedly I have moments of excitement and moments where I wish the first trimester would go faster already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies. It's been a while and I've been catching up on all the posts! Some very interesting times ahead for you all.
    Afm I was hit with an emotional brick after af arrived last month. Very unexpected to feel quite so low. But I'm kind of past it. Kind of because himself's sister just found out she is pregnant... 7 1/2 months pregnant. Apparently had no idea. So yep. I'm happy for her but still.
    On a positive note, we bit the bullet and set a wedding date which is super exciting. I'm doing a lot of it myself to save money. And I thought it'll take my mind off ttc. And I'm really happy because my dad has dementia so hourly he'll still be able to walk me down the aisle.
    Here's to being a knocked up bride!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla: That was some early O- hopefully this will be the TWW that leads to a BFP
    @Dom82: Ugh to the nausea. Hopefully it blows over for you soon. I had morning sickness (with full on vomiting that lead to burst blood vessels on my face) until 21 weeks for DD. At least it is good nausea not horrible drank to much or ate something yuck nausea For your scan- how exciting! Do you think DH will change his mind? Also are you planning on finding out whether it will be a boy or a girl (love the names too )
    @curlybird: Hopefully those are all awesome signs for you. It can be hard not to get hopes up when your body is throwing out all kinds of signs. Either way I hope it is a BFP
    @Sirena89: Gee, your holiday sounds fabulous. Enjoy the food and the sea and live for the experiences- weight comes and goes but right now you are making memories of a life time Hopefully your spotting finishes up soon and you are all set for a BFP this cycle

@Felicia- I love the names you've picked Hopefully this month you create a life that will have one of those gorgeous names. Your positivity is inspiring.'

I have an epic list of names that I started while we were waiting to start TTC- it was my time killer whilst I was trying not to kill my densist for taking so long with an appointment. Normally DH and I don't share names but since he isn't giving me any feedback (he is a no-chat-about-names-until-we-get-a-BFP kinda guy), I'll share... Plus, I want to know what people think. I'm on your page with the different names as well as we have such a common surname and I love the different first names. Our DD is called Kailiana.

For girls I like: Ione, Persephone, Evanthe/Evanthea, Ariadne, Phaedra, Willow and Pasiphae (to name a few.... going with a lot of mythological Greek names this time around. I am leaning towards Ione and Persephone)

For boys I like: Lucien/Lucian, Varien/Varian, Finn, Therin, Cassiel, Aeneas, (and there are a tonne of others, but I am really divided about boys names.. I have no idea)

One thing that I like about names is ones that are longer and then have a related nickname. Kailiana's name is often shortened to Kaili. I like Persephone and Ione as they can be shortened to Persy and Io respectively. Unfortunately few of the boy's names I like can do that.

@shelbels: I can't fathom the idea of being 7.5 months and not knowing! Congrats to them, but it would be understandably bleugh for you. Hopefully this is your month and you manage to have your own bub soon Yay for your wedding though- that will keep you busy. Do you have long to prepare?

AFM: CD18 here (I think) and on my fifth day in a row of High Fertility on OPKS (Clear Blue Digital). They measure LH & E3G. Still awaiting a LH surge and seriously hoping it will happen. The tests are easy enough to do and require no real interpretation, but as the days grind on I am getting more anxious- I hope I get the Peak Fertility sign soon. Either way I've decided that we'll wait to test until the 1st of August which is DH's (and I mean it this time, lol) even though AF is due around the 28th. That is what we did exactly five years ago with DD and I am hoping for a repeat this time around- even if it means DD has to share her birthday/month.

Our weekend away was lovely too. Definitely making use of my "High Fertility" times. IT was beautiful and cold and so relaxing that I wasn't quite ready to come back. Work was nuts today, but good, and I have a day off tomorrow to spend with DD....

AH well Hope you're all well and a few days/weeks away from your BFP! Let's make this crazy month of BFPs for everyone in this thread