Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird thanks. I m testing again on the 5th if af doesnt arrive. Today I m a week late. Hoping to het a bfp as a bday present. Also hope the vitamins work for you. I turn to sugar after having a stressful day but recently trying to swap sugar with teas. Love the vanilla cammomile blend - sleepytime tea. @Dom82 u/s - thats so exciting! Very excited for you! @cuky- hope af returns quickly and you geg bfp in august @Felicia hope having a relaxing holiday results in bfp

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (08-07-2014),Felicia  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all- just a quick post from me tonight!

Job is going well- a bit scary and all. Had Mon, Tue & Thurs at new job and Wed & today at old job. It's sad knowing that I won't be going back, but now that I am finished up I can focus on my new role.

Apparently CD7 and losing my patience with this whole TTC business (lol). Just want it over and done with. I'm not sure what the right word to discuss the emotion is, but just feeling a bit "Whatever" about it all. I'm stuck between daydreams of this being our month, and then fears of this being a really long process. I'm sure in a year's time this will all be a distant memory and I will be much closer to having a baby, but for now? Meh. Just want it all to bugger off. lol.

This cycle I've added evening primrose oil into the vitamin cocktail, I intend to stop taking it around O (as several websites suggested). I've also started temping and will do OPKs this month. I once more want assurance that I am likely to actually be ovulating. My genuine lack of CM last cycle was slightly alarming. Also my cycles/period symptoms have changed so much. I know it may have to do with having the IUD out, but they are just plain weird- even compared to pre-IUD.

Hope you're all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Glad to hear the new job is going well It is always a bit scary starting a new job.

I know how you feel about ttc even though its still early days for us. I don't know why but i thought we wouldn't have any issues falling straight away. I guess that a bit optimistic and naive of me to think such things.

Currently CD14 and no signs of o yet... hrmm. This time last month i was starting to get ewcm. Doodeedoo *twiddles thumbs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully O sets in for you soon and you catch the egg!

I've always been the opposite about TTC. When we were trying for DD I was convinced we would have issues (for no real reason). We were lucky and fell straight away. This time I still have that "Crap, I bet this is going to take for ever"/"not going to happen" feeling. It is hard to push away at times (particularly when AF rears her ugly head). Other times I just tell myself to stop being silly- we've done it before so surely we can do it again (even though secondary infertility is a real thing there are time when I dare to feel positive)....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thought id give you ladies a bit of a giggle... I'm teaching myself how to crochet and have started on a blanket for my brother and SIL baby to be. Was on the couch with our feathered baby and thought my current efforts were the perfect size for a birdie scarf.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (08-07-2014),Felicia  (06-07-2014),KaraB  (06-07-2014),Sirena89  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got af as a bday present oh well as af was so late and usually is on the dot I had my hopes up. Anyway as I recently took private health insurance my waiting period ends this month so if its an april bub we can go through private system imstead of the public one that we went through with ds and dd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @curlybird that is such a gorgeous pic of your feather baby ... What's he/she's name - just so cute!!!!
    @HoneySoyChicken sorry your feeling abit .... Aaarhhh ATM I find when I'm feeling like that I just allow it to be there and try keep moving with it
    @Sirena89 happy birthday!!!!!! Hope you have a beautiful day
    sorry af arrived could you make it up with a BOTTLE of wine

asfm af af due tomorrow
    I have a reading done yesterday was very in depth and spiritual
    said a lot about me and dh ( like stuff we had only just talk about a month ago it was like she was in the room for that convo she said everything word for word,)
    our big thing is communication!!!
    Said my ds is where he needs to be - steiner school
    that I have fear in my heart and I need to release it and that baby number too is very close .. Not " my perfect time" ... The perfect spiritual time ...
    i didn't say once about a baby ... So that was comforting she picked it up

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (06-07-2014),KaraB  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 Happy Birthday Sorry to hear about af arriving. Make sure you enjoy your birthday with a drink or two
    @Felicia His name is Chilli and he is an eclectus parrot, we also have a sun conure named Mango who is in my profile picture.

That is exciting news about the reading!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (08-07-2014),Felicia  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird awe your birdie with scarf us very cute!!

Sirena sorry to hear AF rocked up on your birthday. Spoil yourself with a lovely bottle of wine.
    @Felicia ohh very interesting about the reading. I've got everything crossed for you that AF doesn't turn up.

It's a lovely stormy Sunday here. We've had so much rain our back patio is flooded and our yard looks like a lake. Perfect day to spend inside catch up on a bit if house work and then curl up on couch watching movies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 It definitely is a stormy day, i was driving back from a photoshoot in torrential rain had to just follow the car in front and hope they were still on the road because i couldn't see a thing. How are you going
    @Felicia Forgot to say i hope AF stays away for you.

Afm: Looks like O will be happening very soon. Started to get some ewcm today.. yipee!!! I would have never have thought i'd get excited over such a thing but here i am!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-07-2014)