Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Af is 5 days late but yesterday got bfn with smu. Forthe past 7m cycle has laways been 28 days exactly, since af refurned after having dd. No preg sx at all. I thougt I ovulated on 14th and had some stabbing sort of pain fhat lasted for few seconds on 20 for which I was hoping was implantation as I felt cramping and stretching for a couple of days after. Confused...
    Felicia it is very nice of you to think of others in need. I m on a holiday in europe atm too. Having a wonderful time. I m glad af is not showing as it means I can swim but I want it to show so dh and I can move on ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @shelbels sorry your feeling abit dow hun I hope it clears for you soon and your able to come back to centre and in a peaceful state - big hugs xx
    @Sirena89 hope your enjoying your holiday and that you get a bfp soon or af shows ... It's like an extra long tww 😣

Well I hope with anyone feeling abit off or down that this warms your heart I know it healed and warmed mine and will forever hold a special place in my heart I went to an orphanage yesterday and spent time with children listening to there music and colouring in ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404258571.727579.jpg
    When we think were got to much going on - I'll think of that visit and pull myself into line
    Best thing ever topped my holiday off
    Took a basket of balls/ school socks/ pens / books / chocolates / shampoos conditioners etc

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Dom82  (02-07-2014),KaraB  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My always " newborn baby"
    I'm a very lucky mummy ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404267021.306784.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 Congratulations!! Soooooooo happy to hear about your bfp!! I'm sure you'll feel a lot more relaxed and less anxious in the coming weeks
    @Felicia - That's a lovely pic! I hope you are having a great time in Bali @shelbels - I hope you feel better soon @curlybird - How are you feeling now? Has the cold settled down yet?
    @HoneySoyChicken - How is the new job? I hope it's going well.

Updates from me: Last week I got the green signal from the doctors saying that my miscarriage was finally complete, almost one month since the actual event. However, I'm still waiting for my 1st af in 3 months to show up .
    Boy is that going to be a deluge or what
    I'm one month down, 2 more to go and hopefully I'll be ready to start ttc by the end of August

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (03-07-2014),Felicia  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky glad everything is complete now and hope AF comes back soon.
    @Felicia what a lovely pic!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (02-07-2014),Felicia  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia sounds like you are having a great time over there, it's great you are spending time with those in need and helping them out. Cute photo of you and your son.

@Sirena89 Hope you get your BFP soon

@cuky I am feeling better thanks All better in time for baby making Hope af returns for you soon.

@HoneySoyChicken Yes i've been wondering how your new job is going? Hope you are enjoying it.

Currently i'm CD12 and yet to have any ewcm but that should start soon, i'm guessing i won't be o'ing until cd16/17 again. I'm wondering if the vitamin B and vitex are going to work this month or not. I probably haven't been taking it long enough to have effect. Really hoping it helps push af back so i can have a long enough LP.
    Last edited by curlybird; 03-07-2014 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird i really hope the vit B and vitex work you for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 me too If not ill be off to a naturopath or doc for a check up. If we aren't successful this month ill allow one more month for the vit b and vitex to get into my system before doing anything.

I had such a stressful day at work and tomorrow isn't going to be any different. This isn't going to help with ttc I've been trying to cut down on my chocolate/sugar intake as i love it so much and i haven't had any for 2 days now, but after today i think ill have a little bit.

Can i please fast forward the next day or two and get it over and done with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I hear ya on the work front. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

Finally booked in to see my doc for next week lol and then hopefully have a scan the week after when I'm closer to 7 wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird -sorry to hear you feeling so stressed - it does play a huge part in our body , homeopath said it can be the decider between everything so hopefully you can work around it xx @Dom82-exciting can't wait to see ur u/s if you want to share x many hugs @cuky great to hear from you Hun - you'll come back stronger and more fighting spirit hopefully these next couple of months fly by