Closed Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @curlybird -your cycles seen to be going in the length direction as me- maybe time for a gp check up / alternative therapies Hun just to check in with it all so you have the best possible chance
    fx af stayed away xx @elswyth if ts so refreshing to be sorrounded by amazing STRONG patient women isn't it and it sounds like you are doing awesome !!
    i find it much easier in this thread to not see Poas pics from 8/9/10 dpo cause then it gets my brain thinking could I should I can I ..... Then the roller coaster starts @Dom82 you sound relaxed Hun always thinking of you ,fx fx fx

Staying off bh has helped me calm right down ... But I miss all my bh ladies chat But this is something I need to do ATM ! @HoneySoyChicken have a fun time starting new job , I had a great time at the winter festival was beautiful seeing all the kids with there lanterns and walk a spiral to light a candle and place it around then a parent walked it with your child and we also did a walk around the school street to wrap the school in love and protection - was a nice evening and very different to main ****** schooling and very spiritual and peaceful
    steiner schooling is definatly fitting with my family core values and beliefs and ds is just so happy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry @curlybird I thought AF was due on Friday for you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way and hoping AF stays away! Have you got a plan in mind if your LP is too short for your liking this cycle?

And thanks to all you ladies — this morning I felt like maybe the craziness was starting to creep in (I took my temp twice, one was high and one was low) but coming back into this thread has reminded and inspired me to be calm and strong!

Yes @Felicia it’s very refreshing to be surrounded by calm here.. you’re so right, it is easier without the temptation to test early from other BHers getting results at 9/10/11dpo. I fully understand that getting off BH has helped you calm down.. I have been on BH quite a lot less this cycle and the difference is really noticeable. It is so nice to chat but it’s good to try to forget about TTC as much as you can sometimes and remember all the other lovely things life has to offer.

I’m thinking about not temping next month, it stresses me out I think… I’ve done it enough cycles to confirm that I ovulate and stuff, so I might give it a rest next cycle if this one ends in AF. I’m also trying to stay positive by having a plan for next cycle.. I think DP and I haven’t been BDing enough to give ourselves the best chance, and because BDing is annoying for us, I’ve ordered softcups and will do it that way. Hopefully then we can do SMEP. So I am feeling excited to try that out next cycle if we aren’t lucky this time around.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful winter weekend!

Oh and @HoneySoyChicken all the best with the new job!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (22-06-2014),Felicia  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth I think your completely right on temping if you used it in the beginning to confirm ovulation and it's becoming to For you then just stop cause I think sometimes it can become to addictive with ttc things opks, temping , testing early
    maybe you could meet yourself half way one month on / one month off !
    Good luck ladies I'm off to enjoy this very beautiful blue winter day plodding around my house and start packing for my holiday next weekend :-) bali here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @elswyth af was due on tuesday but decided to make a early appearance. She did arrive last night on cd25. Sigh.
    @Felicia yep definitely thinking i need to go for a check up or see a naturopath. I've been looking for naturopaths online and i have no idea how to pick one, there aren't really close by to where i live..

Hoping to see a few BFP's in the next week or two! Good luck ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @curlybird I'm so sorry to hear that. Big big hugs. Hope you can find a naturopath really soon. I'm on the other side of Oz so I can't help with recommendations but I hope some other WA ladies can help. Make sure you look after yourself. Bath or choccie or wine or DVDs or all of the above!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird - sorry to hear about AF .... for next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies I have been enjoying some cider and made some chocolate brownies today.

The strange this is my boobs started to get really sore last night and they normally stop hurting once af comes along. Also had some back pain and nausea today which I don't get with af normally.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I hope you all are doing great. Logged in to find out that we have a new thread #3
    I have been having ewcm since last 2 days, I'm prolly ovulating but as we are taking a break, for the 1st time in a year I'm not bothered about it..
    It also means that af might arrive in 10 days!

Apart from that I've been focusing on getting a job, nothing so far but I hope something will come by soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear @curlybird. Sounds like a real punisher of an AF visit though Nausea + back pain is rough. What a witch she is!

@cuky hope you're enjoying your little break And good luck finding a job. Hope you find what you're looking for really soon.
    Last edited by elswyth; 23-06-2014 at 14:10. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I checked my previous cycles and they are all over the place. 29, 27, 26, 28, 25.
    @cuky Glad to hear you are going well and are enjoying your break.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app