Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, TTC no3. This is the first cycle we have been trying. AF is due on 29. I have been having mild cramps on and off for the past 3 days. FC for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 welcome and for a bfp!

Why does the tww always seem to drag..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sirena89...fx for your bfp!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    everyone looks like there holding strong and riding the ttw out !!!
    Everyone shows amazing strength and the dust yourself off feeling if af does arrive
    but I just have a feeling there is going to be some bfps

I'm cruising along cd12 today I think - homeopath went fantasic feeling positive and strong
    I would highly recommended seeing one for anyone that loves alternative therapies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!
    I know it still early but I dont feel pregnant. My first was a suprise and with my second we wrer TTC. I tested twice and had a BFN in fhe week my period was due. But I had a very strong feeling I was pregnant and got my BFP a week after my period was due. It seems I have ovulated later.
    But yeah wait and see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think i might be out for this month, this morning when i wiped i had brownish cm (sorry tmi). So looks like AF might be on her way

Good luck to everyone else who are waiting to O or in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird it's not over til she shows!
    @Felicia good to hear you sounding all relaxed and positive again!!

Baby dust to everyone else in the TWW! It's hard to do personals on the phone :/

I'm cruising along. 8dpo and feeling pretty normal lol we shall see what next week brings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sirena89 welcome and fx for a bfp!
    @curlybird that sucks, isn't she due later on this week? Hopefully it's not actually AF arriving, that would be mighty early. Keeping my fx for you.

Thanks @Felicia, hope your good feeling turns out to be true!
    @Dom82 glad to hear you're cruising along. I'm feeling pretty normal over here too. Which is good! Better than feeling totally crazy

Although I confess I do assess how big my boobs feel when I take my bra off at night. They seem a bit heavy this month.

I can't believe I'm past 9dpo and calm as still water! In cycles past I would have been poas-ing like a crazy person by now Thanks to you ladies for the support to hold on and be strong.

I have still been temping though, it seems on the rise, yay. I took a temp this arvo, which I know isn't basal, but I sometimes do it for fun. And it was 37.33°, the highest I've ever had by far at any time. Fx it's a good sign!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @elswyth im glad to hear how calm and relaxed you are this cycle, i hope it pays off for you Fx for you!
    @Dom82 good luck hope this is your month!

I'm currently CD25, i doubt its IB... AF is due tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I seriously hope it isn't AF for you
    @Sirena89 Hi and welcome All the best for you for a BFP
    @Felicia - I hope you're right (and that you and everyone else on this thread end up in the BFP list) Have you been to the festival yet? If you have, how was it?
    @elswyth - yay for calm waters. Not long to go now
    @Dom82 I feel you on the feeling normal thing. Hopefully the absence of signs is a good sign!

AFM: Still plodding along. I work the new job on 30th, 1st & 3rd, and do my last days in current position on the 2nd and 4th. I can't believe it is coming up so fast. It feels like I just got the good news.

As far as TTC goes, I am a lot calmer this cycle in the TWW. No longer religiously checking CM and C position. Symptom spotting is out for the most part too- the only thing I have to report is tenderness of the lady parts... not sure if it is an on-off-again period symptom (some months it happens, others it doesn't) or a sign of a little too much BDing Either way AF is due on Thursday. Might test on Friday if she doesn't rear her ugly head. Hopefully she doesn't. That is one bodily function we can all do with replacing.

& for all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (22-06-2014)