Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Af is due around the 22nd or 24th.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken Congrats on the job!! That's amazing news. So happy for you. It's great when life works out

@Felicia that lantern is amazing! So beautiful, I love it. Midwinter Festival? Sounds divine. Have an amazing time, hope it is good for the soul, sounds like it will be!

I'm also fair and square in the TWW with you guys!! I am 6dpo according to FF.

@curlybird sounds like you've got lots of exciting signs going on!! I hope this month is your month. How long is your LP? I did make mine longer once with vitex+vitamin b. Now it seems to just be longer normally which is good. I am a lot less stressed than I was last year though so it could also be that.

DH and I ended up being really slack with BDing this cycle.. we were both pretty over it. I'm not super confident in us this month, but oh well, we'll see!

FF decided on O day but I had the most intense O cramps the day afterwards so I'm not sure whether it's wrong or maybe I was just having cramps for some other reason! We shall see.

My Ovulation Chart

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I do like the lantern more so that I created something for ds to be proud of !
    Im so excited to see everyone's bfps soon - so many in the tww! @HoneySoyChicken congrats in the job!
    I see the homeopath tomorrow I'm so relaxed not been feeling anything about it tbh!

Have be a great week ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @elswyth it only takes one little sperm fx for you.

I've been getting some pretty strong cramps on both sides. So either an egg or two are getting all snuggly in there or im going to have a good clean out.

Still get fairly strong lines on my opks.
    @Felicia glad to hear you are so relaxed, im sure it will pay off.

Good luck ladies, who's due to test next?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's seemingly busy in here of late, it's nice to see.
    Congrats on the job @HoneySoyChicken. @Felicia...that lantern is amazing!
    Fx to everyone waiting for o or bfps
    AFM...af is due tomorrow or Friday. I have had no real symptoms unlike I remember having with DS, but have been very crampy dull like, as well as sharper type pains. So we will wait and see what tomorrow brings

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

shelbels  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @1st timemama Fx for you!! How long will you wait to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! @Felicia hope the homeopath goes well. @curlybird sounds like lots of exciting signs to me! Can't wait til you test!

I'm halfway through the 2WW which is exciting, I haven't been stressing this cycle so that's good. Haven't been symptom spotting either because last month I was so sure I was pregnant and got AF, this month I know that anything can be a 'pregnancy sign' if your brain is going nuts. However tonight I made my favourite chicken for dinner and it tasted disgusting. I thought the raw chicken was off even though it's fresh and when I cooked it, it tasted rotten. So gross. DH said it tastes exactly the same as usual. So it was quite sad, I had to give it all to him. It was such a weird occurrence that it did make me wonder

Thanks
    Reviews
    fx @elswyth...I hope the rest of your tww sees you relaxed.
    I usually wake with AF the day she is due, not this morning. I took a test around lunch and got a bfn...poor DH gets so upset with each negative test. 4mths of negatives since we have started trying.
    I have a job trial tomorrow so hope that if AF shows tomorrow she will be kind to me til I am through the trial!
    Goodluck ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken that's fantastic!! Well done.
    I'm due for af next Tuesday. But I've been getting weird crampy feelings since Monday. Not getting too caught up in it though. Trying not to, anyways. If only there was one or two absolute symptoms that every single pregnsnt woman got at this time 😜
    We're off to Melbourne for the weekend to watch the footy and stay with himself's sister and her husband. The four of us get along so well -I can't wait. Enjoy your weekend, ladies. I look forward to all the bfp's in the next two weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @elswyth Oooo fx its a sign you are utd!!
    @shelbels i too have been getting the cramping.. we are due to get af at the same time. Fx she doesn't arrive for either of us.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (21-06-2014),shelbels  (20-06-2014)