+ Reply to Thread

Default Seeking help from an Egg Donor. Can you please help?

Approval Number: e3352829

I am a single woman, olive skinned and with medium to dark hair, on the IVF program and due to early menopause my only option is to find an egg donor. I would dearly love to have children. Can you please help? If you have finished your family and are under 35 years of age and would consider helping me, please email me at 2014sanderella@gmail.com Actual expenditure incurred on medical expenses and associated travel costs will be reimbursed. This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (February 2014).
    Last edited by smiley2; 10-06-2014 at 18:50. Reason: changing title as requested by OP.

Similar Threads

1. Donor children Australia
    By Demdez in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-05-2014, 19:25
  2. Donor children Australia
    By Demdez in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-05-2014, 19:24
  3. Looking for an Indian Egg Donor living in Australia
    By sydney1970 in forum Egg Donor Needed
    Replies: 2