Closed Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg megs! Massive hugs! Are they going to put you in hospital now? please stay put babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megs. How stressful. I would be beside myself with worry. I'm so sorry. Getting to this point was hard enough, so I really really hope and pray things turn out ok for you. If nothing else, you know there are at least a dozen ladies here that are thinking of you every day and sending you good vibes and praying for you. I have a good feeling though. I really think it will be ok, albeit stressful for you over the next two weeks.

Please don't move, cough or sneeze! Legs in the air and hang tight. No dr google, lots of mindless TV and reading. You can do this megs! I think you also might need a good stash of chocolate nearby too.....x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you, Megsarama... That must be so tough.. Wishing you all the very very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs I have got everything crossed for you. Sending you positive thoughts and virtual hugs. I can only imagine how stressful it is for you. I hope these 2 weeks fly by so fast and those bubbas hang in there til then xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Megs, so sorry to hear things haven't improved. Are you in hospital now? I'm wishing you all the best, as the others said, do mindless stuff to get you through the day - we are here for you if you need a chat.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Megs, all we can do is wait it out and keep you laying flat! I really hope it gets sorted and you can breath a sigh of relief, I'm the mean time know that we are all thinking of you!!
    AFM- i got my cot and change table off a friend, i wasn't aware it was in such bad condition! Lucky the cot is timber, I'm going to sand it back and stain it! I hope that does the trick, there were all these teeth and bit marks all over it! Never seen that in my life. Chest pain is still there... Mainly when I'm on my left side lying down, it has to be pressure related cause once i move it starts to go, but its so painful when it starts, Got the rest of my cloth nappies i ordered months ago the other day! Got a free monitor off a friend too that has video so i am happy with that!! Start to move stuff into our house next week! VERY EXCITED!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I am so sorry this is happening to you
    I agree with 90Bayside, I really think you will be okay too....14 days to go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 im so sorry this is happening. I think everything I could possibly say has been said... pls take it easy and get through day by day. U have lots of support here.. im hopeful those babes are sticking around for at least a few weeks. But pls take it easy on yourself x
    Ps no googling!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here Ladies and with your 'Roll Call' as well. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Nov-Dec-2014-2