Closed Thread
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti yeah he wasn't joking
    I have a stand for the Moses basket, one with wheels sounds really handy!
    @stillfuntryin don't listen to anyone's opinions about pain relief! You go with what you need to go with at the time and that will be the best decision you'll make! I can't stand judgemental people when it comes to things like this! No one even has to know what you choose anyway! It's your birth experience and your choice. Having a baby regardless of anything is one of the most courageous things you'll ever do in your life so you're already proving that you're tough
    I have no plans at all. I will just wait and see what happens. If I feel like k can cope I'll give it a go without an epidural if I feel I need to have one though I'll get one. And that will be my well informed decision and that will be ok
    Last edited by hopeforlife; 02-08-2014 at 09:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 what do your braxton hicks contractions feel like? Do you feel them all over or only in certain parts? I'm trying to figure out if that's what I'm feeling (will ask dr at next app). They feel different to baby's kicks, turning over and hiccups. @stillfuntryin I'm getting anxious about knowing when labour is starting, water breaking and if I'll be able to handle the pain. I'd like to be able to go without drugs but play it by ear when the time comes. It's completely a personal choice, don't worry about others' opinions, everyone's experience is completely different. @misti we have a bassinet and will probably use it most of the time at the start. As bub gets older we'll transition to cot for day sleeps then eventually cot for day and night sleeps. We're getting the monitors with sensor pads so I'd prefer bub to be sleeping where we have the sensors for long sleeps. Just an extra piece of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 - braxton hicks for me is exactly like how my labour pains started (with labour it just got worse). Coupled with incredible bad back pain

My whole stomach just tenses....and becomes rock hard. The pain feels like really bad cramps....and it lasts for a few minutes then the pain is gone and my tummy softens. Then after 10mins...it does it again. Usually only happens once or twice when it does happen.

Are you nervous???

My c-section is booked for 10/10....but I will be hospitalised from the tuesday after the public holiday for steriods shots. My gestational diabetes is going ok, on insulin shots with weekly increasing dosages. For the ladies who are just doing thrir tests or have done it, I wish you luck. Mine was diagnosed at 12 weeks so no fun for me.

So ive been quiet....lol..so tired these days!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by frenchy81; 02-08-2014 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @ELM13 - braxton hicks for me is exactly like how my labour pains started (with labour it just got worse). Coupled with incredible bad back pain

My whole stomach just tenses....and becomes rock hard. The pain feels like really bad cramps....and it lasts for a few minutes then the pain is gone and my tummy softens. Then after 10mins...it does it again. Usually only happens once or twice when it does happen.

Are you nervous???

My c-section is booked for 10/10....but I will be hospitalised from the tuesday after the public holiday for steriods shots. My gestational diabetes is going ok, on insulin shots with weekly increasing dosages. For the ladies who are just doing thrir tests or have done it, I wish you luck. Mine was diagnosed at 12 weeks so no fun for me.

So ive been quiet....lol..so tired these days!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I haven't felt that yet. Maybe what I'm feeling is just my muscles tensing - it's mainly in one spot and doesn't last long.
    Good to hear your GD is going ok
    All booked in already?! Yeah I am starting to get a bit nervous. OB hasn't started to talk about delivery yet at our appointments but I'm sure it won't be long.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    I looked at co sleeper I really like the idea of those, what brand are you getting? A friend gave me a Moses basket and I'm wondering if I can use that on a stand with wheels, I also have a cot... I'm wondering if it's too much to buy a bassinet and/or co sleeper when I already have a cot and the basket.
    Amandale what is bubs going to sleep in during the day? Still the co sleeper or do you have a cot/bassinet as well?
    I'm not sure of the brand but I think its american it's a beige colour.

I will be getting her a cot aswel

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've recently been getting what I'm pretty sure is Braxton Hicks. They aren't always everywhere but areas or sometimes all of my uterus goes hard, lasts about 20seconds then gone. Feels tight but not painful, a bit uncomfortable. Was worried yesterday as they were about five an hour, midwife said they sound like braxton Hicks and not to worry unless painful and frequent. They're still happening today and it's stressing me a bit- does that sound normal to be so often at 28 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our favourite images from the 3D scan this morning. Sonographer was brilliant and said he has lots of hair and massive feet!
    image.jpg

in love with his little face already!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (02-08-2014),olismumma  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope he is a cutie xx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WISH what a gorgeous little bubba

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bowties, Megs and stillfuntrying your bumps are very cute. Shawley and Wish, love your bub pics!

I picked up some jeggings today. Goodness they're comfy. It's nice to wear jeans again.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 02-08-2014 at 19:25.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-08-2014)