Closed Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tomorrow @Shawly! Are you finding out the sex!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Good luck tomorrow @Shawly! Are you finding out the sex!
    I don't think so... I could have found out via the Harmony test already, but I've held out so far. I might crack tomorrow though - I'm a serious control freak and am very curious! But I also want the surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladies... what a week already. I have had a sh*tty day at work dealing with unprofessional people and unprofessional behaviour and I was driving home thinking 'you know what, none of this sh*t actually matters, yet people get so worked up about it all'.

I was particularly annoyed with myself for getting worked up when I am 6 months pregnant with twins!! I just don't need it and I'm certainly not going to risk the success of this pregnancy because of a couple of egotistical w*nkers in the workplace.

It was really nice to come on here and read through some of the posts. It reminded me that this stuff here, the stuff we all talk about every day - this is the stuff that really matters. Our families, our health and our beautiful growing babies....

I'm sorry to hear of your bad news megs, there is nothing more insightful I can say that some of the other ladies have said. So I'll just say I'm thinking of you....Us twinnie mums already have a hard enough gig without a funnelling cervix to worry about!!.

Thanks for the vent. I feel heaps better now. Im off to find a heat pack and to sit back on the couch and relax.....

have a good night ladies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Oh ladies... what a week already. I have had a sh*tty day at work dealing with unprofessional people and unprofessional behaviour and I was driving home thinking 'you know what, none of this sh*t actually matters, yet people get so worked up about it all'.

I was particularly annoyed with myself for getting worked up when I am 6 months pregnant with twins!! I just don't need it and I'm certainly not going to risk the success of this pregnancy because of a couple of egotistical w*nkers in the workplace.

It was really nice to come on here and read through some of the posts. It reminded me that this stuff here, the stuff we all talk about every day - this is the stuff that really matters. Our families, our health and our beautiful growing babies....

I'm sorry to hear of your bad news megs, there is nothing more insightful I can say that some of the other ladies have said. So I'll just say I'm thinking of you....Us twinnie mums already have a hard enough gig without a funnelling cervix to worry about!!.

Thanks for the vent. I feel heaps better now. Im off to find a heat pack and to sit back on the couch and relax.....

have a good night ladies.
    Iv been going through the same thing at work !! And Iv got the same mentality focus on all the good we have that's so much more important !
    On top of it all iv been discriminated again hugley its very obvious but all that matters is that we get our bubs

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say im thinking of u @Megsarama26 stay strong x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today shawley.

Thinking of you Megs, I hope you're ok.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just back from scan - all looks good. Very relieved! Baby looks like a little old lady with a cup of tea!image-3.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shawly For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (31-07-2014),Wishnhope  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous @Shawly!

well.... looks like I will be an aunty by Monday at latest. My best friend is being induced on Sunday - her amniotic fluid is really low around baby so time to be done in there little one!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I forgot to say - I did crack and ask the sex. It's a girl! Just what I wanted! (Although either would have been wonderful.)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawly For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats shawly so glad to hear all is well our minds are great at playing tricks on us at times!!

Megsarama so sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment. Would you prefer to be admitted to hospital if that was available?? If u were is it possible to speak to ur obs about that happening?? Either way try the very best u can to rest!!

Afm I have been reading all ur stories and am so excited for everyone enjoying or at least enduring our journeys!! I am 18 weeks today (still pinching myself this is happening!!) and can't wait for our 19 week scan next thurs. all was going well at the 16 week scan with the dr. Now just complaining about the usual sore hips, boobies, back etc but am happy to at least be rid of the flu I had 4 weeks ago and the cold and razor blade throat that only left me this week!!! Hope everyone has a great week.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleoneplusone For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (01-08-2014)