Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, been wearing liners since day 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm glad its normal ! /
    I saw the midwives they did lots of routine testing all is Ok but they think there might be a bit of an infection I had a yeast one a few weeks ago I don't think that's gone but I feel better with them checking they said my cervix is long and closed amniotic fluid test came back negative and they checked bubs heart beat and my blood pressure all is good but in one of the swabs there was an inflamitory indicator I'm not to worried though just feel a lot better after being checked

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Yep, been wearing liners since day 1.
    Same here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you got checked @Amandale1727! We really can never be too cautious carrying these precious cargos!!

So I have decided with work, I will tell them I am going to take the 12 months. By law I am entitled to come back early with giving 4 weeks notice.
    Even though I am not sure how we will do $ wise, I feel much less anxiety and stress having made this decision. I don't want to be rushed into returning before I or bubs is ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol lady pretty sure us Preggos are keeping the panty liner companies in business!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Glad you got checked @Amandale1727! We really can never be too cautious carrying these precious cargos!!

So I have decided with work, I will tell them I am going to take the 12 months. By law I am entitled to come back early with giving 4 weeks notice.
    Even though I am not sure how we will do $ wise, I feel much less anxiety and stress having made this decision. I don't want to be rushed into returning before I or bubs is ready.
    Yeah Im glad I went can sleep easy tonight

That's good ! You are giving yourself time and that's important don't stress about finances to much things have a way of working out I know that sounds silly and I'm all for planning but in this case sometimes its better to take it as it comes see how you and bub settle into routine and take it from there our main goal right now is to have our babies safe and sound so the less anxiety you have the better !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post again..

Was in hospital last night with tightenings, they didnt open my cervix though and were stopped with panadine forte. I was sent home this morning to continue bed rest. Waiting for an appt next week to check on my cervix. I had a few tightenings again today but nothing too strong.

Today is 21 weeks. On one of my toilet trips we still did a quick bump shot.. I just hope I get to do more bump shots.

Im so frightened that im going to lose these babies. And as im on bed rest all I can do is sit here and think about it constantly and worry. And im scared that enough isnt being done by the hospital.. I told my family today and the only responses were, it will be ok, just be positive, don't worry.... I got so mad, not one family member would just listen and acknowledge my very real fears. They dont seem to understand that I already panic cause they are ivf, and I have a short and funneling cervix and im having tightenings and the babies are not viable for another 3 weeks and even if they are born at 24 weeks they only just have a fighting chance and the prognosis still wont be great!
    I guess im just not coping right now...1406641127510.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and thank you everyone for all the supportive messages. I feel so lucky to have you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Sorry for the me post again..

Was in hospital last night with tightenings, they didnt open my cervix though and were stopped with panadine forte. I was sent home this morning to continue bed rest. Waiting for an appt next week to check on my cervix. I had a few tightenings again today but nothing too strong.

Today is 21 weeks. On one of my toilet trips we still did a quick bump shot.. I just hope I get to do more bump shots.

Im so frightened that im going to lose these babies. And as im on bed rest all I can do is sit here and think about it constantly and worry. And im scared that enough isnt being done by the hospital.. I told my family today and the only responses were, it will be ok, just be positive, don't worry.... I got so mad, not one family member would just listen and acknowledge my very real fears. They dont seem to understand that I already panic cause they are ivf, and I have a short and funneling cervix and im having tightenings and the babies are not viable for another 3 weeks and even if they are born at 24 weeks they only just have a fighting chance and the prognosis still wont be great!
    I guess im just not coping right now...Attachment 58524

hugs x a million megs I cant even begin to imagine how scary this must be for you, your family is just trying to stay positive, it is always hard to find the right words to comfort someone but totally get where your anger is coming from. Are you seeing an OB or using the public system? Im sure they're doing all that they can and wouldnt have sent you home if things werent improving. Thinking of you and your DH during this time.