Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tmi alert !

I can't say it's new but its defiantly happening a bit more with more liquid/watery cm has anyone else experienced this ? I have had it the entire pregnancy but it seems to be more now and im 24 weeka today its also mixed with a milky white cm and I would like to put it down to a bit of urine incotinence haha but just doesn't have that smell or look to it.
    I get a lot of cm every day but I get so scared when it's watery I have been to the hospital before to get it checked out a while ago that was when I found out I have a minor yeast infection but I hate that feeling of water coming out I get so scared I'm leaking amniotic fluid or that my waters have broken !
    So sorry for tmi pregnancy can be pretty ugly lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Tmi alert !

I can't say it's new but its defiantly happening a bit more with more liquid/watery cm has anyone else experienced this ? I have had it the entire pregnancy but it seems to be more now and im 24 weeka today its also mixed with a milky white cm and I would like to put it down to a bit of urine incotinence haha but just doesn't have that smell or look to it.
    I get a lot of cm every day but I get so scared when it's watery I have been to the hospital before to get it checked out a while ago that was when I found out I have a minor yeast infection but I hate that feeling of water coming out I get so scared I'm leaking amniotic fluid or that my waters have broken !

It's never TIM! this is what we are all here for!!! the TMI so we can all feel ok or know if somethng is ok or not.

are you having enough to fill a pad/liner? if so then I'd go see your GP or the midwives (by pass the emergency).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    It's never TIM! this is what we are all here for!!! the TMI so we can all feel ok or know if somethng is ok or not.

are you having enough to fill a pad/liner? if so then I'd go see your GP or the midwives (by pass the emergency).
    Yeah I agree

Wouldn't fill a pad maybe a liner its only happened once today not a contunuied leak but I'm thinking I'll call and lunch and see what they think I wish we knew what was normal and what isn't ! Lol I know its so different for everyone but it seems there are so many signs we have to look out for its so hard to tell what's serious and what isn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the glucose tests there are two types. One is the glucose challenge where you don't fast, then just have the drink and blood test. The other is the full glucose tolerance test with fasting and two hours at the path place for the bloods. I think some OBs just do the challenge, and GTT if u fail the challenge. Others go for the most sensitive test straight up.
    I have my GTT Friday, hoping it goes OK as I'm still sick in the mornings if I don't eat toast straight away! Will bring sick bags and something interesting to read!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    For the glucose tests there are two types. One is the glucose challenge where you don't fast, then just have the drink and blood test. The other is the full glucose tolerance test with fasting and two hours at the path place for the bloods. I think some OBs just do the challenge, and GTT if u fail the challenge. Others go for the most sensitive test straight up.
    I have my GTT Friday, hoping it goes OK as I'm still sick in the mornings if I don't eat toast straight away! Will bring sick bags and something interesting to read!
    looks like mine went for the challenge straight up... Might bring the mini laptop in with some headphone and watch a movie or something!!

Amandale1727 Ive had extra CM the whole way through, sometimes quiet watery some times quiet thick. I just wear a liner and never considered it to be anything to be concerned about.
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_vaginal-...egnancy_270.bc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Tmi alert !

I have had a lot of cm through this pregnancy too. I feel very wet all the time so have also been wearing liners

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me to with the CM ++ and needing to wear liners. Sometimes there seems to be a lot more than others but I'm not experiencing floods of water IYKWIM. I'd speak to docs/midwives if concerned just to be sure. You're right in that it'd be much easier if we all knew what was normal bc as much as I love it and wouldn't change it for the world, at times this whole pregnancy caper can be pretty weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I'm off to see the midwife now to make sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 yep I'm the same! Freaked me out a bit but I've heard it's normal. It's really uncomfortable though especially as for me it feels like it's gone through my clothes! Not the most glamorous side of it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    @Amandale1727 yep I'm the same! Freaked me out a bit but I've heard it's normal. It's really uncomfortable though especially as for me it feels like it's gone through my clothes! Not the most glamorous side of it all
    Agreed haha