Closed Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a bit stressed about my maternity leave and work conditions etc. Would love to reduce my hours, but can't afford to drop any $$, and then don't want to be pushed into returning early (when I don't want to return at all) but until I can work out what benefits i can get, I am stuck!!! (Centrelink website keeps bombing out on me everytime i get through the registration process, then click to submit... grr).

I am planning on establishing some work from home income, but as this won't be for sure or guarenteed, i will need to know for sure from the gov. Just don't want to end up always relying on them!!!

Glucose test on wednesday...
    Hope everyone else is travelling well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just had my 20 week scan, both babies are perfect but my cervix is short and starting to open. Ive also had tightening overnight. Ive never been mote frightened in my life... ivr only been feeling them move this week and now I might lose them. Im being admitted to hospital on bedrest... im not even 21 weeks yet. I feel numb.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just had my 20 week scan, both babies are perfect but my cervix is short and starting to open. Ive also had tightening overnight. Ive never been mote frightened in my life... ivr only been feeling them move this week and now I might lose them. Im being admitted to hospital on bedrest... im not even 21 weeks yet. I feel numb.

Thoughts are with you sweety!!! Just take the rest, keep those feet up and keep yourself as calm as possible. we all send our love and thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Goodness! Hugs your way Megs!! Hoping all is ok over the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Megsarama26! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the bubs. Try to rest and keep stress to a minimum xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Megs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending lots of positive thoughts @Megsarama26. Hope all is ok. Stay strong x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs thinking of you. My friend was on bed rest and two hospital admissions for short cervix. She made it till 36 with her twins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Meg's thinking of you lovely - you're in the best place to be... Thankfully you had your scan now and they picked it up. It must be so stressful. Let everyone look after you.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - oh no! Like others have said, you are in the best place. At least all that bed rest will give your hips a rest!

The doctors will look after you - they have caught it early and i would doubt you will lose them. There are heaps of things they can do.

Thinking of you.....