Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    I'm also the 19th (officially) but I've got money on it that I'll go first.....thanks to the twins?!?!
    I think you might be right there

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bumps ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406278442.827908.jpg

Here's my 23 week bump and the nursery so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!
    Uh oh! That's what I'm freaking out will happen to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I always had this fear but after the Verifi and undeniable scan image, my fear isnt so bad.

My belly button is soooo close to popping. DH is so certain it was too deep to begin with that there is no way it will pop and will only flatten out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a very elegant question, but is anyone else seriously bloated? I'm at 17 weeks 5 days and by the end of each day I'm blown up like a beach ball. It's quite uncomfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I wonder who will pop first out of you and I we have the exact same due dates 19th November haha

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    hahah the race begins!

Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    I'm also the 19th (officially) but I've got money on it that I'll go first.....thanks to the twins?!?!
    hmmmm i think you got a head start heheh

i have heard of this happening too many times!!!

So... got a little bit of a push today from work with regards to my due date and what my plans are etc. Of course saying it's my choice but they want to know so that they can plan i.e. get someone in or not etc.

Problem is, by law i don't have to say anything right now!! I don't know how long I will be able to stay there up to my due date - and would really love to be able to take 12 months off, BUT if i tell them that and then end up not being able to afford to have that much time off, then they have to put someone else off who they have promised 12 months to???

Just so difficult!!!! and now feel rather pressured to make a decision as to what I want to do!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post

So... got a little bit of a push today from work with regards to my due date and what my plans are etc. Of course saying it's my choice but they want to know so that they can plan i.e. get someone in or not etc.

Problem is, by law i don't have to say anything right now!! I don't know how long I will be able to stay there up to my due date - and would really love to be able to take 12 months off, BUT if i tell them that and then end up not being able to afford to have that much time off, then they have to put someone else off who they have promised 12 months to???

Just so difficult!!!! and now feel rather pressured to make a decision as to what I want to do!!!!
    My boss has said they'll get someone in on a contract to cover my position for 12 months and if I decide to come back earlier I just need to provide 4 weeks notice. Will your work be able to do the same??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawly View Post
    Not a very elegant question, but is anyone else seriously bloated? I'm at 17 weeks 5 days and by the end of each day I'm blown up like a beach ball. It's quite uncomfortable!
    Yup! Me! Not every day, but most days - I'm 17 weeks and 3 days. So uncomfortable ... even though my belly is not very big at all, but with the bloating it feels massive. And today I discovered that at the end of the day I have cankles. WTF! I don't start the day that way! I'm going to wear pants for the next 23 weeks