Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 920
  1. #761
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,354
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    1,950
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    I'm also the 19th (officially) but I've got money on it that I'll go first.....thanks to the twins?!?!
    I think you might be right there

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Gorgeous bumps ladies!

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406278442.827908.jpg

    Here's my 23 week bump and the nursery so far.

  5. #765
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!
    Uh oh! That's what I'm freaking out will happen to me!

  6. #766
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!
    Haha I always had this fear but after the Verifi and undeniable scan image, my fear isnt so bad.

    My belly button is soooo close to popping. DH is so certain it was too deep to begin with that there is no way it will pop and will only flatten out.

  7. #767
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Inner West Sydney
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Not a very elegant question, but is anyone else seriously bloated? I'm at 17 weeks 5 days and by the end of each day I'm blown up like a beach ball. It's quite uncomfortable!

  8. #768
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hunter Valley
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I wonder who will pop first out of you and I we have the exact same due dates 19th November haha

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    hahah the race begins!

    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    I'm also the 19th (officially) but I've got money on it that I'll go first.....thanks to the twins?!?!
    hmmmm i think you got a head start heheh

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    My friend had her baby last week. She had two scans for gender and both times they said it was a girl. She got all stocked up and she ended up with a huge surprise little boy!!!
    i have heard of this happening too many times!!!


    So... got a little bit of a push today from work with regards to my due date and what my plans are etc. Of course saying it's my choice but they want to know so that they can plan i.e. get someone in or not etc.

    Problem is, by law i don't have to say anything right now!! I don't know how long I will be able to stay there up to my due date - and would really love to be able to take 12 months off, BUT if i tell them that and then end up not being able to afford to have that much time off, then they have to put someone else off who they have promised 12 months to???

    Just so difficult!!!! and now feel rather pressured to make a decision as to what I want to do!!!!

  9. #769
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked
    204
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post


    So... got a little bit of a push today from work with regards to my due date and what my plans are etc. Of course saying it's my choice but they want to know so that they can plan i.e. get someone in or not etc.

    Problem is, by law i don't have to say anything right now!! I don't know how long I will be able to stay there up to my due date - and would really love to be able to take 12 months off, BUT if i tell them that and then end up not being able to afford to have that much time off, then they have to put someone else off who they have promised 12 months to???

    Just so difficult!!!! and now feel rather pressured to make a decision as to what I want to do!!!!
    My boss has said they'll get someone in on a contract to cover my position for 12 months and if I decide to come back earlier I just need to provide 4 weeks notice. Will your work be able to do the same??

  10. #770
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    1,362
    Thanked
    2,637
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawly View Post
    Not a very elegant question, but is anyone else seriously bloated? I'm at 17 weeks 5 days and by the end of each day I'm blown up like a beach ball. It's quite uncomfortable!
    Yup! Me! Not every day, but most days - I'm 17 weeks and 3 days. So uncomfortable ... even though my belly is not very big at all, but with the bloating it feels massive. And today I discovered that at the end of the day I have cankles. WTF! I don't start the day that way! I'm going to wear pants for the next 23 weeks


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#6
    By Ngaiz in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1070
    Last Post: 08-09-2014, 11:29
  2. IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2014
    By Wishnhope in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 24-04-2014, 09:06
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Swim Australia
Swim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim Schools located across the country, through our aquatic education, we aim to build a Safer, Smarter, Stronger nation of swimmers.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!