Closed Thread
Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Oh Megs, hope you're feeling okay and things don't get too hard.

GTT done and I'm a still a wreck. Had to sleep from 11-1pm after from extreme fatigue and was chucky and sleepy throughout the 2 hr wait. Lucky I have a day off today. I've done a GTT before when I wasn't pregnant years ago and I only remember feeling hungry.
    Did you have to fast for your test ? I had my mw appointment today and she gave me my referal my test is non fasting

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying to lodge my tax return.. anyone know how to put in the 20% claim that we are supposed to be able to ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are two glucose tests. If you are low risk, they send you for the 1hr test. If results come back with a high reading then you have to go back and do the 2hr test to confirm GD.

Can't help you there bow ties! We are going to see tax man Monday to do ours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    trying to lodge my tax return.. anyone know how to put in the 20% claim that we are supposed to be able to ???
    Does this help? https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/T...d-amount-2012/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Armadale,

I had to go straight to the big 2hr GTT due to high risk (pcos and twins). Fast from midnight, one blood test, drink glucose, another bt an hour later, then a third bt another hour later. Boy did it knock me around! But must be done.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 21-07-2014 at 19:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    You can only claim if you claimed last financial year too as they are phasing it out. I'm a little grumpy about that as I didn't and miss out on around $700.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool. Im unsure of your circumstances but if you did not claim the 20% in the 2012/2013 tax year you are unable to do so this year. If you did claim it in last yesrs tax return then it will appear in the e-tax lodgement thingo so said our tax guy.

we missed the claim cut off last year by 11 days and therefore cant claim any of the $11k we have spent in 2013/2014. Stupid government changed the rules

haha @Sparklemonkey we posted the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    You can only claim if you claimed last financial year too as they are phasing it out. I'm a little grumpy about that as I didn't and miss out on around $700.
    Oh no, really? I haven't put in a tax return for 3 years - exactly the years I was doing IVF, so I guess I've totally missed the boat. Bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Hi Armadale,

I had to go straight to the big 2hr GTT due to high risk (pcos and twins). Fast from midnight, one blood test, drink glucose, another bt an hour later, then a third bt another hour later. Boy did it knock me around! But must be done.
    Oh ok bet you're glad its over.
    Im dreading mine iv done one before for spmething different its yucky !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the morphology scan today and all is going well. Our bub does have only the 1 umbilical artery (rather than 2), which is a shame - I was hoping they just couldn't see the 2nd one in the 12 week scan. I'm now booked in to have fortnightly growth scans at the ultrasound place throughout the 3rd trimester which is going to be $$. Luckily though bubs doesn't have any of the other kidney, heart or neurological issues that can be associated with SUA which is a huge relief. Here's hoping the little takka keeps growing right up to term and doesn't have to be whipped out too early.

I cant imagine how you ladies with twins are doing, I'm impressed you can keep working till 28wks.

And I'm with you all on the overeating stakes - I just can't stop. I dropped DH at the airport this evening and for the first time in about 20 years bought a maccas thickshake on the way home (I am not a big dairy fan - bizarre craving). Anyway I polished it off in about 2 minutes and then realised they are probably full of soft serve I'm now freaking out that I've harmed the baby. I'm seeing our obs tomorrow to discuss the artery issue so hopefully bubs is ok. Remember ladies think before you eat!