Closed Thread
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    Me too! I'm so addicted to sugar and crap it's dreadful, especially with the gestational diabetes test around the corner! Haha hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Lol I laughed when I read this! I have to have my test this week sometime and everyday I say to dh we have to stop eating crap be aust I have my test! Lol I have just finished a packet of chicken chips and a glass of lemonade .... Ooops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Well ladies I figure if pregnancy isn't a good excuse to relax our eating a bit then what is!!

Just a question about food though, I thought we weren't meant to eat sumo salad, coke, kfc? Have I given up all my favourite things for no reason???

I only have a glass of coke a week, really as a treat. And the sumo salad people are friends, so they make fresh stuff, washed! Perks!!

I've had macca breakfast once and a hungry jacks burger. But I avoid most of the stuff, I just pick a little treat once a week. Def not recommended to eat it all of the time. The freshly made Sumo salad is my savory, I have the low GI chicken salad, well cooked and no feta!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying not to be too paranoid about food. I've eaten feta, supermarket tabouli, shop salad sandwiches etc. I've not had raw fish or really soft cheeses (sadly), but I bet French and Japanese women don't give them up in pregnancy. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you Shawly. I've tried not to be too paranoid. Have had subway once and mcdonalds once. Have stayed away from seafood, deli food, soft cheese and i really miss ham!!!

Starting to feel really massive and uncomfortable. 23 weeks this week and have only 10 cm left between the point of my belly and my steering wheel when I'm driving! (This is my measure of when I'm going to finish work - as soon as I cant drive anymore, I'm not coming in!) I was hoping to make it to 30 weeks (twins remember) but I'm really starting to doubt how I'll make it that far... not even my maternity pants are fitting anymore!!

On the upside, the physio really helped last week and I've hardly had any back pain this week. Going again on wednesday and will try to start going more regularly.

Definitely have 'head on bladder' syndrome today. Which means up at 10,11,12,24 and 5 for loo stops last night! I must be getting used to these interruptions cause I manage to get back to sleep pretty quickly and I dont even feel tired today!

Hope you ladies have a lovely week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bayside I'm finishing work at 27 weeks, I have an active job. Then I'm going to concentrate on cooking them for as long as I can. My ob recommend to finish at 28 for twins.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 21-07-2014 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo...I'm just in the process of changing my mat leave application now. I'm going to change it to 28 weeks AND I'm going to talk to my boss about working from home and or part time from here on in.

Really starting to feel it.... and I didn't mention the hormones either! I've been on the verge of tears for no apparent reason for days now. not a good look in the workplace either.....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard Hey Bayside. Good plan, just listen to your body. My work is good but.... If you're there you have to be 100% as no one can pick up my slack.

Doing my glucose tolerance test atm... omg I'm so spewy... so hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bayside and bao, I can see why you are both finishing at 27-28 weeks. I just said to dh as im getting ready for work.... I dont know if ill make it working til 30 weeks. Starting to think its getting all too hard catching babies at 20 weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs, hope you're feeling okay and things don't get too hard.

GTT done and I'm a still a wreck. Had to sleep from 11-1pm after from extreme fatigue and was chucky and sleepy throughout the 2 hr wait. Lucky I have a day off today. I've done a GTT before when I wasn't pregnant years ago and I only remember feeling hungry.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 21-07-2014 at 14:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs i can imagine it must be getting tricky for you. I'm only 19weeks with only 1 baby and i can already see that my bump is going to start getting in the way. And going to theatre for the elective sections is a struggle too if they take too long I start feeling faint lol