Closed Thread
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! I'm so addicted to sugar and crap it's dreadful, especially with the gestational diabetes test around the corner! Haha hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, so funny about our appetites! Growing a baby is hard work!

Since being pregnant I can eat more than my husband and still end each meal not full.

My typical day:
    7am Nutragrain
    8am bagal with peanut butter and jam or bacon and egg muffin or up and go
    10am lunch #1 A BIG lunch size portion of one of the typical carb suspects: baked potato with sour cream bacon or toasted sandwich with lots of cheese or hamburger or soup with bread and butter, chips and gravy ect...
    12pm: lunch #2 another of one of the above but portion might be smaller
    3pm: packet soup or bagel with peanut butter, and cup of milk and yogurt
    6pm: dinner similar carb choice again to lunches, but healthier with more veggies and protein. I limit my weekday hungry jacks to 1/week where I'll eat two burgers at once.
    8pm: fruit and some type of savory snack.. might pick at left over dinner
    12am-3am: up and go/sustagen as I'm too lazy for anything else.. Although my midnight hunger is easing lately. Weekends I go out to restaurants once or twice... fatty savory choices.

Those beautiful parasites must be needing it as I'm struggling to put on weight other than in my stomach. It's crazy!

I have to do 2 GTT's due to pcos and twins. One tomorrow (17 weeks) and another one usual time
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 20-07-2014 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me too! I'm addicted to food!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I figure if pregnancy isn't a good excuse to relax our eating a bit then what is!!

Just a question about food though, I thought we weren't meant to eat sumo salad, coke, kfc? Have I given up all my favourite things for no reason???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @BaoLovesLudo I haven't gained anything either... I'm 19 w today and a bit concerned. I'm not eating any more than normal and my appetite doesn't seem to have increased much at all. I was plus size to begin with though, my OB didn't seem concerned. What has yours said?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha Im glad the constant eating has caught on, my entire pregnancy all I have done is eat, cook or google things to eat/cook. DH thinks Im hilarious! It is sooooo hard not to be eating all the goodies non stop but a few here and there cant hurt right? I usually have one bad day a week.... Ok the last few weeks there have been a few more than one bad day a week.

Friday consisted of
    2 x Wholemeal toast with honey
    2 x large apples
    1 x kiwi
    1 x cheese stick
    Cheese and crackers
    2 x Vege Fritters
    1/4 pk sakatas and philly cream
    1 museli bar
    handful of nuts
    Salmon and steam vege for dinner
    and a LARGE piece of slow cooker choc cake.

and I was still hungry most of the day.

to date gained 8kgs but I figure i rather have a nice big healthy baby and put on a few kgs than the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Well ladies I figure if pregnancy isn't a good excuse to relax our eating a bit then what is!!

Just a question about food though, I thought we weren't meant to eat sumo salad, coke, kfc? Have I given up all my favourite things for no reason???
    @Willowglen, Ive given up certain things wont eat anything that contains prepared salad (subway, sumo salad etc) , sushi from the store, anything from a food court or pre cooked chicken. There are heaps of guidelines regarding what you should definitely not eat and those things we shouldnt eat all the time, but its a personal choice.
    Certainly not reccommended to eat from places where food has been sitting around but if you want KFC/HJ's or Maccers I ask for no salad on the burger and zap the crap of it once we get home so I know there are no nasties.
    Some wont touch anything they havent made from scrath them selves where Ive heard others with severe MS could only keep down Whoopers, so do what you are comfortable with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been eating lots too!
    Im up 8kgs at 22 weeks.
    Trying not to worry too much though hubby says hes going to hide scales if I dont stop checking lol
    Last pregnancy I was waking around 2am as I was so hungry and I thought id maybe missed that this pregnancy. .. but nope back to waking and having my up n go's
    I'm not as cautious though food wise thus pregnancy, would never say no to a whopper haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ems I reckon it's all fine especially as your obs isn't concerned. I haven't mentioned anything to mine yet. After all my extra eating I have only put on 2.5kg in my stomach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Might be because I'm coeliac too - can't just eat anything because I feel like it, pretty much have to plan everything or find a GF alternative

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen I try to avoid coke...being addicted to fanta is helpful ha but I think this whole pregnancy I may have had 3 glasses of coke. I eat Maccas...can't help it it's just down the road but I don't eat any of the salads. I've been pretty relaxed with foods though and haven't been too strict which hopefully has been ok!

I seriously need to curb my sugar intake though. DH has not been helping by bringing home ice cream and all sorts!