Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    So with an already sore right shoulder, and with my slip down the stairs the other day, I finally went to the physio. Now I'm sitting here with a heat bag on one shoulder and an ice pack on the other! Unfortunately my injuries are such that any exercise I could do for one shoulder would only do damage to the other. So all I can do is rest, use ice packs and heat packs on opposite shoulders, and enjoy the feeling of being strapped up like a footballer!!

The joys of pregnancy.....

Totally unrelated but im so glad baden-clay was found guilty today.i kept thinking that as a mother, losing your daughter like that would be horrific. Even if we are just at the start of our journeys, it just goes to show that a mothers job never ends.....
    Godness @90Bayside certainly in the wars!! Thumbs up to some rest though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally with you @90Bayside!!! I was soo happy when I turned the telly on and saw he'd finally been sentenced. Low life piece of dirt!

AFM: slowly feeling better each day.
    DH has been desperately trying to feel bubs this last couple of weeks, so I told him to put his head down a few times.
    So this morning when bubs was kicking he puts his head down... And BAM he got a swift kick to the head!!! LOL
    I am still laughing!!! Hehe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling a lil better today @90Bayside, its already hard enough dealing with pregnancy niggles let alone injuring yourself!
    Afm im starting to get the dreaded lower back pain. It didnt start till around 30 weeks for me last pregnancy so im abit bummed as I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and already finding it uncomfortable to sleep :-(
    I do pilates with a physio once a week which helps but im trying to make myself exercise more than that as I used to be so much fitter beforehand.
    Weight has started to pile on now too bummer! So hard not to get on scales and check!
    Hope everyone is having a nice day x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the dress im going to buy for my maternity shoot I love the dresses with the front split !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice dress @Amandale1727!
    Hope the rest is helping your shoulders @90Bayside

Had my 28wk check up yesterday, baby is looking good, hr 148bpm, measuring perfectly and no gestational diabetes! Yay! Now we have fortnightly check ups until 36wks.

Can't believe we only have 12 weeks (or less) before we meet our little one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting @ELM13!!!

One if my closest friends is due on the 1st aug... We thought she was going into labour earlier in the week. She was having pain surges and they were making her vomit! All settled down though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry i have been quiet lately, i have been pretty busy! I started walking again even though i have bad foot pain i just can't deal with the out of control weight gain LOL, I think I'm carrying a lot of water as i can't seem to get enough, I'm drinking every hour at night and peeing every hour also LOL driving DH insane! Anyone who is experiencing bad heart burn/ intergestion/ reflux because i don't live in town and can't just sip to the shops for some mylanta a friend suggested 2 teaspoons of bicarb 1/3 cup of water and a squeeze of lemon juice! It works wonders and keeps it away for hours! Not sure if i should ring my OB today about this or just wait to see if it happens again but last night whir sleeping i woke to this horrible cramping type pain in my chest/heart! It lasted for about 10 seconds but was very painful and scary, its the second time its happened in two weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin thanks for the tips for reflux etc mine has been bothering me so much so will definitely give that a try!

AFM - I've been having so much lower back pain and pain around the left side of my stomach. Had my almost 24 week check up today and OB said it's just the joys of pregnancy! Haha I don't feel very joyful that's for sure! Finally heard baby's heartbeat for the first time today too which was exciting!
    Hope everyone has had a good week!
    I'm off to find a dress for a cocktail party....hopefully it's not a nightmare shop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, @stillfuntryin thanks for the reflux tip, mine has been getting bad too. I would definitely phone the OB about your chest pain. It might just be related to the heartburn but best to get any chest pain checked out.
    @hopeforlife I'm hearing you with the back pain. Mine is starting to get sore too. Glad check up was all good and good luck with the dress shopping!

Afm starting to feel like a whale and starting to feel uncomfortable in general. Slightly nervous for the 18 weeks still to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That damm reflux!

Tips:
    Sit up for at least 30 mins after each meal.
    Pop your bed up or use pillows to elevate your head/shoulders.
    Try herbal or jasmine tea after eating.
    Don't over drink during the meal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (19-07-2014)