Closed Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers it doesn't sound pleasant at all! I'm hoping there's something they can do for you so it doesn't keep happening as baby grows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - thats horrible. Hope you get better soon??
    @Amandale1727 - I feel bad for you. All this stress! But the ladies are right, you look fine to receive the paid parental leave.

Also, ladies I hears that tge Pram Warehouse has gone into receivership. If you have sny laybys, pay it now and get your items asao becayse you won't be able soon!@@

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Amandale1727 I think you will be fine too Pretty bad form of the council tbh but hopefully you will end up with something better! @Bow Ties Are Cool Ouch! You poor thing. Hope they can do something about it so it doens't keep happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post

Also, ladies I hears that tge Pram Warehouse has gone into receivership. If you have sny laybys, pay it now and get your items asao becayse you won't be able soon!@@

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Dammit! They had such good bargains! I was waiting til Sept to buy a bubch of stuff from them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bowtiesarecool - that sounds terribly painful!! And here was I complaining cause I fell down the stairs (lost my footing really and slipped) and hurt my shoulder.

Feeling a bit emotional today. Don't know why... just one more of those pregnancy joys. Had a terrible night sleep so maybe that is contributing to my glum mood. (well, that and my sore shoulder!)

How is everyone else feeling today?

For twin mums - I joined the multiple birth association last night. They look like they have some good deals in there around things like discounted formula and breast pump hire. I'm going to follow up on that tonight. Quite a few people have recommended we join up, so now I finally have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,
    Managed to get an appt at 5pm at my chiro. Hopefully that will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Wow this thread is moving quick!!
    Congratulations to all the newbies and welcome
    I just wanted to update my status. .. we had our ultrasound last week and we are having a boy!!
    Im pretty excited as we have a 17 month old daughter so feeling very blessed.
    Also im unsure if anyone has already mentioned but just jeans have 2 pairs of maternity jeans for $109 & they are sooooo comfy!
    I had jeans west maternity jeans last time around but o founf they lost their shape pretty quick.
    The just jeans ones come in skinny and straight so great for making us not feel too big and looking good

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma congrats on having a boy! I did see those jeans in just jeans and think I will have to buy some in the next couple of weeks. I wore my normal ones on Friday with a belly band was scared they were going to fall down! @90Bayside when you say emotional do you mean teary? I have never cried so much, if there's something sad on the TV, if someone is mean to me or sometime just for no reason! My DF and I joke that I seem to need a good cry ahout once a week...is that just me?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros. Yes I mean teary!! I've been on the verge of waterworks all day for no apparent reason!
    @olismumma congrats on the news of a little boy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have to share this, I just had a text from my sister in the UK, she just had a baby girl, emergency c section and the baby was 11lb 11oz!!!!! Oh my god!! That's 5.3kg!!!!!!!!!!