Closed Thread
Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I get low/ side kicks every night and sometimes if im lucky during the day at work just to remind me shes there

I want them to be stronger to !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    They do get stronger. I feel our little girl all the time at work now I love it especially as I hate my job ATM!!

Her doing somersaults is an amazing feeling

I'm doing my pics every 2 weeks so will put up a 26 week pic tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    They do get stronger. I feel our little girl all the time at work now I love it especially as I hate my job ATM!!

Her doing somersaults is an amazing feeling

I'm doing my pics every 2 weeks so will put up a 26 week pic tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I feel the same way I love when I do feel her little kicks because I hate work at the moment to !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    They do get stronger. I feel our little girl all the time at work now I love it especially as I hate my job ATM!! Her doing somersaults is an amazing feeling I'm doing my pics every 2 weeks so will put up a 26 week pic tomorrow Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    They definitely get stronger and frequent. I love the somersaults too, its truly incredible to feel them strong and constant during the day. I can almost time JJ's "active" moments during the day and his crazy circus tricks when I go to bed. Truly going miss this connection with my little boy.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 11-07-2014 at 22:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 week hump taken a few days ago. Feel like I'm getting really huge.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405157923.513189.jpg

Still have sorest back in the world. Have to wait till Tuesday to get into the physio though. So it's a long painful weekend with a heat pack close by for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liking all the bump photos! I can't tell whether mine's developing or whether it's just a continuation of the middle aged spread which had started before pregnancy! Looking forward to it being obviously pregnant and not just fat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was just reading up on the centrelink paid parental leave and I need some advice.
    I found out I had fallen pregnant just as I started my new job working for the council which I am still at.
    I am on probation still and have told them I am pregnant they said they are happy to keep me on up until my due date but cannot keep my position open due to council policy I will have to resign at that point (I was happy to resume my normal position with normal hours)
    But being council they wouldnt allow it.

I was reading up on the paid parental leave and it says you have to have a job to go back to to recieve it as it isnt leave its just for that period of time I was planning on looking for a new job in this time but my question is if they are making me resign rather than them writing a letter to state their policy on why they cant keep me will I still be eligble for the payments ? By the sounds of it im thinking I wont in which case I will be making them write a letter for me rather than me resigning and risking loosing the payments iv worked this whole time and before this job I worked full time for 2 years in another job so its not as though I havent been working.

Gah so frustrating !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 not sure which scheme you are referring but for the main one you dont have to have a job to return to, simply that you worked during your pregnancy the required hours and months?

"To meet the Paid Parental Leave work test you must have:

worked for at least 10 of the 13 months before the birth or adoption of your child, and
    worked for at least 330 hours in that 10 month period (just over one day a week), with no more than an eight week gap between two consecutive working days

You do not need to be working full-time to be eligible for Parental Leave Pay. You may meet the work test even if you:

are a part-time, casual, or seasonal worker
    are a contractor or self-employed
    work in a family business
    have multiple employers
    have recently changed jobs
    have worked overseas"

I contacted Centre Link as I have been working casually since April and they said as long as I have meet the hours requirements then theres no issue.

Is there another scheme Im not aware of?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @Amandale1727 not sure which scheme you are referring but for the main one you dont have to have a job to return to, simply that you worked during your pregnancy the required hours and months?

"To meet the Paid Parental Leave work test you must have:

worked for at least 10 of the 13 months before the birth or adoption of your child, and
    worked for at least 330 hours in that 10 month period (just over one day a week), with no more than an eight week gap between two consecutive working days

You do not need to be working full-time to be eligible for Parental Leave Pay. You may meet the work test even if you:

are a part-time, casual, or seasonal worker
    are a contractor or self-employed
    work in a family business
    have multiple employers
    have recently changed jobs
    have worked overseas"

I contacted Centre Link as I have been working casually since April and they said as long as I have meet the hours requirements then theres no issue.

Is there another scheme Im not aware of?
    Maybe I read it wrong in whicu case fantastic ! Haha
    The below is what I was reading as having to have a job to go back to

Your leave entitlements and Parental Leave Pay
    The Paid Parental Leave scheme provides you with Parental Leave Pay but does not give you an entitlement to leave. It is important to organise your leave from work with your employer. You should try to do this at least 10 weeks before you intend to take leave from work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 Im pretty sure that bit means you just cant leave your job without telling your employer, like any other leave you need approval first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @Amandale1727 Im pretty sure that bit means you just cant leave your job without telling your employer, like any other leave you need approval first.
    I hope so because thats perfect