Closed Thread
Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshopeful congrats on scan and cute announcement!
    @rainbrowbrite fingers crossed those results come soon! That is seriously annoying!

Afm made my first baby purchase yesterday. Wasn't going to buy anything yet but it was 70% off!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402119372.582403.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    @mrshopeful congrats on scan and cute announcement!
    @rainbrowbrite fingers crossed those results come soon! That is seriously annoying!

Afm made my first baby purchase yesterday. Wasn't going to buy anything yet but it was 70% off!!!Attachment 56184
    Gorgeous @Willowglen

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was our announcement, not too fancy but directly to the point. Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the announcements girls!!!
    I have been really busy lately and been driving a a few rough roads, today i started to cramp and i don't know what its about, i have tried to take it easy today and get plenty of rest but i hate this cramping feeling! I have felt bub move a few times today and have checked twice with my doppler, everything seems to be fine but i am just so uneasy with the cramping! Anyone else get period type cramps at around 17 weeks? They don't feel like the round ligament pain i had at around 14 weeks either, these really feel like AF and back pain....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin I got period type cramps and all is fine at 21 weeks. Morphology scan was last week and everything is perfect.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen nice buy!! That is gorgeous!

Had my shopping trip today with my MIL. She has thoroughly spoilt me rotten!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402130824.353108.jpg

Going to be nice to have some clothes that fit and last me hopefully most of the pregnancy, if not all.

Pleased to have another two days of this weekend to relax and recover from the big day today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama, love the announcement, put a smile on my dial
    @Bow Ties Are Cool very spoilt today!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Hi @Littleoneplusone congrats on double figures and enjoy next weeks halving of the drugs. Since yesterday I am off everything with the exception of prednisone which I only have 1 week of weaning off left to go.
    I am exactly the same as @WISH at the last minute I decided to get the verifi test done just after 10 wks so the results would be back in time for the nt scan. I'm glad I did, our results actually came back early which made the scan far less stressful than I imagine it would have been. In my opinion the $$ was well worth it.

Misti x
    thx misti wish and bao I think I will chat to hubby abt it over the weekend and get this sorted tues. I know I'll just kick myself if anything comes back unexpected or ambiguous.

Rainbow brite I can't believe they have taken so long for you that's just crap!! It's enough to wait to get to the 12 week scan and then not to get ur results u must b furious!!

Cool purchases and megsarama love the baby announcement!! Wishing everyone a lovely relaxing long weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the announcement Megs!!

Nice purchases bow ties!

We put the cot and pram on layby today, so exciting! Ended up getting the Boori Sleigh and Baby Jogger City Select. Very happy with them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!! So after much maneuvering and turning I decided on the Baby Jogger City Select over the Steelcraft Strider Compact based on how it fit in my RAV4. The Select was the best fit!! Happy with that decision. Also got the SafeNSound Compaq AHR and some other cute bits and pieces! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402209099.017317.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402209110.701047.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402209121.958512.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402209132.308762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app