Closed Thread
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes girls. Harmony results are in and normal so that's a big relief. We still have to monitor the heart but probably won't have another scan until 32 weeks as there's nothing that can be done about the hole anyway. Fingers crossed it's gone by then.

In the meantime, I plan to distract myself with nursery decorating! Have purchased my pram (the Joolz) and picked out the cot. My mum brought over all my books from when I was little so we bought some lovely bookshelves on the weekend that are now packed with all my childhood picture books. I love just sitting in the baby room on my own admiring our progress so far.

6 weeks until baby moon! Just off to Byron Bay but can't wait.
    Hposs, so glad your harmony test came back normal, I hope this takes some of the worry away for you. Hoping your little ones heart just fixes itself :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @hposs - glad to hear harmony results came back with the all clear. Big relief!

We picked up our nursery furniture on the weekend. Boxes everywhere!! I don't know where I'm going to get the energy to actually unpack it all. Job for DH me thinks!

Am starting to really suffer here. 21 weeks with twins and my colleague said to me today "I dont think i was even that big at 9 months with my kids!" (Me: "Thanks! That really helps"... ) Getting very sore back and also sore pelvis - have been researching and wondering if Im suffering from a spot of SPD. Either way, its painful to walk, especially in the late afternoon.

Also, am learning the hard way the importance of strong pelvic floor muscles! Cant even sneeze without losing control of my bladder! its ridiculous. Hows everyone else going with this issue??

On the upside, another OB appt tomorrow, so will get to see Fred and Wilma again. And there is only 9 weeks of work left for me.
    Geez @90Bayside so people just have no manners I think I need to post the 10 things not to say to a pregnant woman to my forhead Im sick to death of hearing horror stories. I think for my Baby Shower it will be a "positive story zone" only!

I certainly feel for the twin carriers this is hard enough with one the first time around. Hugs and commendments!

As for the pelvic floor issue Ive been religiously doing the exercises since we got the BFP (even DH noticed the other day ) but dont feel bad 90bayside the midwife said those with twins have a much harder time as there is soooo much more weight on the area, you're fighting an uphill battle.

AFM 23 weeks and seeing the antenatal physio tomorrow for my back, looking forward to learning some techniques to strengthen my core a bit more.

Had crazy cramping last night, had to breathe through the pain but went away after a sit down and a bit (ok a lot) of chocolate. No idea why but hoping it doesnt become a regular occurrence!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs So very glad to hear every thing was ok with the harmony test, fingers crossed little ones heart fixes itself before your next scan. No one deserves that extra stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @hposs. Hope the heart hole fixes itself. Take care of yourself and try not to stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 weeks posing with my bump haha

I organised my Own baby shower because It has to be done before my wedding which is next month and by the time we get back I have a month and abit before I'm due which is crazy ! So anyway I had invites made up off ebay they were so affordable 1 dollar each personalised ofcourse and they sent a proof shot so there's an idea for anyone who's looking

I am so excited it just makes it that much more real !
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes girls. Harmony results are in and normal so that's a big relief. We still have to monitor the heart but probably won't have another scan until 32 weeks as there's nothing that can be done about the hole anyway. Fingers crossed it's gone by then.

In the meantime, I plan to distract myself with nursery decorating! Have purchased my pram (the Joolz) and picked out the cot. My mum brought over all my books from when I was little so we bought some lovely bookshelves on the weekend that are now packed with all my childhood picture books. I love just sitting in the baby room on my own admiring our progress so far.

6 weeks until baby moon! Just off to Byron Bay but can't wait.
    Such good news !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727
    Love that belly bump!
    I should have my 21 week by Friday. DH seems to be developing man flu so I am staying away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    21 weeks posing with my bump haha

I organised my Own baby shower because It has to be done before my wedding which is next month and by the time we get back I have a month and abit before I'm due which is crazy ! So anyway I had invites made up off ebay they were so affordable 1 dollar each personalised ofcourse and they sent a proof shot so there's an idea for anyone who's looking

I am so excited it just makes it that much more real !
    Gorgeous bump! How exciting for you! Baby shower, wedding, honeymoon, baby!! It's all going to go sooo quick for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs such good news what a relief! Don't worry at all about the hole bodies are amazing and hopefully it's all closing up

Great bump Amandale! I keep forgetting to take bump shots! My friend wants to do a photo shoot with me though which could be fun!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely bump Amandale.
    @hopeforlife great topic! Who's getting a maternity shoot done? I love love love maternity shoots and will definitely be getting one done, my SIL is fab with a camera so will get her to do one and maybe a pro one too. Ive already started a pintrest of all the poses etc that I like. The pregnant body can be a beautiful thing (highly edited of course! )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (09-07-2014)