Closed Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heavens that's tough hposs, you must be so worried! I have everything crossed the hole resolves itself and your harmony results are all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @hposs. It's a tough wait - I know...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you hposs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck hposs I'm so sorry to hear that . I hope it closes on its own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that hposs, thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs - sorry to hear just doesnt seem to cut it with what you must be going through. Remember to take one day at a time and stay strong for that little bubba.. they are going to need it!

AFM: Roughly 3 months, 10 days until I am on leave, should I finish up 4 weeks before bubs is due. and 31 days before I have to give my 10 weeks notice that I will be finishing, or going on maternity leave. I'm on the home stretch!!!

As well as.. I am on my way to becoming a cushie tushies consultant!!! yay! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes girls. Harmony results are in and normal so that's a big relief. We still have to monitor the heart but probably won't have another scan until 32 weeks as there's nothing that can be done about the hole anyway. Fingers crossed it's gone by then.

In the meantime, I plan to distract myself with nursery decorating! Have purchased my pram (the Joolz) and picked out the cot. My mum brought over all my books from when I was little so we bought some lovely bookshelves on the weekend that are now packed with all my childhood picture books. I love just sitting in the baby room on my own admiring our progress so far.

6 weeks until baby moon! Just off to Byron Bay but can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs - glad to hear harmony results came back with the all clear. Big relief!

We picked up our nursery furniture on the weekend. Boxes everywhere!! I don't know where I'm going to get the energy to actually unpack it all. Job for DH me thinks!

Am starting to really suffer here. 21 weeks with twins and my colleague said to me today "I dont think i was even that big at 9 months with my kids!" (Me: "Thanks! That really helps"... ) Getting very sore back and also sore pelvis - have been researching and wondering if Im suffering from a spot of SPD. Either way, its painful to walk, especially in the late afternoon.

Also, am learning the hard way the importance of strong pelvic floor muscles! Cant even sneeze without losing control of my bladder! its ridiculous. Hows everyone else going with this issue??

On the upside, another OB appt tomorrow, so will get to see Fred and Wilma again. And there is only 9 weeks of work left for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside wow thats nice of your colleague to say that....miserable cow! just what you need to hear when you're not feeling that great.
    I haven't had any issues with sneezing but I am trying (not very well) to regularly do my pelvic floor squeezes...I think I should make more of an effort...does it make a difference if you tighten as you sneeze?!

Nine weeks left of work...thats amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @hposs - glad to hear harmony results came back with the all clear. Big relief!

We picked up our nursery furniture on the weekend. Boxes everywhere!! I don't know where I'm going to get the energy to actually unpack it all. Job for DH me thinks!

Am starting to really suffer here. 21 weeks with twins and my colleague said to me today "I dont think i was even that big at 9 months with my kids!" (Me: "Thanks! That really helps"... ) Getting very sore back and also sore pelvis - have been researching and wondering if Im suffering from a spot of SPD. Either way, its painful to walk, especially in the late afternoon.

Also, am learning the hard way the importance of strong pelvic floor muscles! Cant even sneeze without losing control of my bladder! its ridiculous. Hows everyone else going with this issue??

On the upside, another OB appt tomorrow, so will get to see Fred and Wilma again. And there is only 9 weeks of work left for me.
    Bayside, have you done any physio or anything? I have physio every other week and hydrotherapy every week... is has helped immensely! I understand the back problems completely!

I also had a colleage say I look around 35 weeks, I was like, gee thanks... im 17 weeks! (That was last week). In all fairness I do look a bit like a whale but I wouldn't have it any other way :-)

I havent had any urinary problems but ive done daily pelvic floor exercises for the last 8 or so years.

9 weeks! Thats amazing... I have 12 and counting down every day!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app