Closed Thread
Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife I think boy too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know its still a few months away but with all the toy sales on its got me thinking about Christmas and what to give our little buddle of joy.

I dont want to go over board with material things but it will be his first Christmas. I am Making a personalised stocking and will be buying an ornament for him for the tree.

Thinking of passing off toys/items for the next six months of his life as gifts from Santa , so far I have on my list of ideas; board books, a few teething toys, soft rattles/ jiggle toys.

What is everyone else doing? and for mums with littlies already what were the best items for 3-6mths?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    After looking at Zimbaby's photo I couldn't stop myself and got my scans out of the car to investigate! Haha at first I saw nothing but then in one of the shots it looks like something is there between those legs! Haha just a bit of fun but what do you think? Attachment 57398Attachment 57399Attachment 57400
    3rd shot... Very clear!!! Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    After looking at Zimbaby's photo I couldn't stop myself and got my scans out of the car to investigate! Haha at first I saw nothing but then in one of the shots it looks like something is there between those legs! Haha just a bit of fun but what do you think? Attachment 57398Attachment 57399Attachment 57400
    I beg to differ from everyone else, i know that from certain angles girls can look like boys, with the three lines I'm thinking girl...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying. I'm with u bi was wondering the same thing when I saw the three lines too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi I know a few of you purchased MCNs but I wasn't quite at that stage when you did... now I am... can I ask what brand you bought and why? There are so many on the market!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday i was lying on my back while dh was putting the nursery furniture together and you could clearly see her head poking out about halfway between my belly button and ribs. Was no denying it was her head. It was like she was trying to see what daddy was doing. Neither of us had our phones to take a pic though!! It was so amazing though

The nursery starting to come together

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meant to be a photo with that!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi I know a few of you purchased MCNs but I wasn't quite at that stage when you did... now I am... can I ask what brand you bought and why? There are so many on the market!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110
    I bought 2/3 or each of the brands I liked as per suggestions from MCN users as not all bubs will fit all nappies well. Ill buy more of the ones that work and sell off those that dont. Buying a package of one nappy is also a very cost effective way of starting out.

Ive gone for OSFM MCN rather than fitteds and Snap In/Pocket nappies for quick dry times vs AI1's which are considered simplier (no stuffing or attachments required)

I have 11 MCN's all near new or barely used nappies costing a total of around $250.
    cushie tushies - chameleons
    baby beehinds - multifit magic alls
    Itti bitti - Tuttos
    peapods - OSFM
    Designer Bums - OSFM
    ISSY bear - Every Bear

I also have 7/8 china cheapies (MCN's from ebay) just to see how they go, some people only use these as they work best for their bub. And for $5 each theyre a bargain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey I love it!! That decal is sooo cute!