Closed Thread
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Yes me !! And really bad hip pain at night

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Me too. The hip pain at night is really not fun. I am booked in for a massage on Tuesday woohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Me too. The hip pain at night is really not fun. I am booked in for a massage on Tuesday woohoo
    Same! My hips and back are so so sore, ive started physio and also doing hydrotherapy... wow ladies, it makes such a difference! I highly recommend hydro (and physio is good too).

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Welcome @Vixjc! I remember you, my phone used to try to auto correct your name to cockfighting LOL We cycled together when you did your first greece transfer! I have also been keeping an eye on you and was devastated to hear you MC.
    Ha! I haven't forgotten you either - your auto correct really made me laugh Lovely to see you on here x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow brite View Post
    Luckily no back pain for me, but for those of you with it I hope it gets better really soon. Lots of nice warm showers.

AFM - it's a boy for us!
    A little sadness in our house that there won't be a girl, but super excited about our little boy.
    The only thing is trying to choose a name with my DP, he's done 3 boys and is totally out of names, but is still really fussy.
    Congrats on another little boy @rainbow brite!

Thanks for the Hydro theraphy tip @Megsarama26 Im booked in for Physio and a massage but might give the hydrotheraphy a go too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hips have bugged me since about 16 weeks. I've seen my Physio a few times and my chiro. The last chiro appointment helped immensely. They are worse at night and I've woken up crying a few times but worth it for the end result

I have a damn cold sore or as dh likes to call it mouth herpes!!! Can't use any of my normal creams so just have to ride it out....

Can't believe how quickly time is going for us!! I'll be on leave in 11 weeks and bubs is due in 15!!! Crazy!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    How much did that cost If you don't mind my asking ? I'm looking for packs at the moment cant wait to get started !!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    All up incl postage it was just under $800.
    Probably saved about $200 getting the expo deal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, my hips have just started aching vaguely. I booked into aqua classes to hopefully stave it off. Having had sciatica earlier this year (worst pain EVER), I'm not keen to repeat the experience.
    Still waiting for my Harmony results - was hoping they'd come in a bit early, but apparently not!
    Congrats to all who've had happy gender news recently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    @Wishnhope - i got the special expo pack - 24 chameleons, 5 x cloth wipes, 1x Pre-fold/night booster, 1 x pack eco disposable liners, 1 x roll nappy liners, 1 x nappy sanitiser, 1 x laundry detergent, 1 x water proof nappy bag, 1 x breast pads and 1 x swim nappy.

I also added extra resuable boosters (regualr and mini), extra night boosters, extra breast pads, and a 1L of detergent.

Can't wait to get home tonight and play!!!!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool. Wow what a bargain, I couldnt bring myself to buy a package even though you save soo much money, maybe once I figure out which nappy suits bubs best Ill make the big outlay.
    With 24 nappies thats full time use? We currently have 12 (of 7 various brands) and not sure if thats enough for part time use for a 3 month old?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, that's full time use.
    12 is probably ok for part time use until you work out which brands you like best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow brite View Post
    Luckily no back pain for me, but for those of you with it I hope it gets better really soon. Lots of nice warm showers.

AFM - it's a boy for us!
    A little sadness in our house that there won't be a girl, but super excited about our little boy.
    The only thing is trying to choose a name with my DP, he's done 3 boys and is totally out of names, but is still really fussy.
    Congratulations! And good luck with the name choosing I can't believe how picky our partners can be!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (04-07-2014)