Closed Thread
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck rainbow!! I was convinced mine was a girl and he's a boy so you never know!!

Need advice with clothes ladies!! I'm 20 weeks today and my bump is finally coming in and nothing fits! Where has everyone got clothes from? I'm a bit reluctant to buy online because stuff I have tried is a bit hit and miss. I've checked target and I have some jeans from jeans west which I love but am a bit lost with tops. Don't want to spend much either since hoping to only wear them for 6 more months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishing for a little pink one for you @rainbow brite!
    @stillfuntrying sounds like your DH needs to give you a massage!

AFM For the last week it appears when I go to bed and my lack of movement wakes up JJ, he becomes Disco Stu! Synchronized movements in opposing directions and crazy body rolls, its like a party Im not invited to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Good luck rainbow!! I was convinced mine was a girl and he's a boy so you never know!!

Need advice with clothes ladies!! I'm 20 weeks today and my bump is finally coming in and nothing fits! Where has everyone got clothes from? I'm a bit reluctant to buy online because stuff I have tried is a bit hit and miss. I've checked target and I have some jeans from jeans west which I love but am a bit lost with tops. Don't want to spend much either since hoping to only wear them for 6 more months!!
    @Willowglen Ive been extending my usual wardrobe with layering singlets to cover the gap, the fashion atm is long tunic jumpers so thats handy too.
    Really depends on your usual style though. Maxi dresses with a cute jacket are becoming a staple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fun fact to anyone that Is 20 weeks pregnant our bubs are roughly the size of rock melons ! Crown to rump

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post

I went shopping the other weekend and found Kmart had a great range of pants, tights etc. Big W also the same - though pic n choose... some of theirs are good prices others not so.
    But, most of the clothes I got weren't even maternity - I just looked for clothes that were stretchy and such. Even suzanne (susan's? ) had some great tops n dresses on sale with sooo much room in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Wishing for a little pink one for you @rainbow brite!
    @stillfuntrying sounds like your DH needs to give you a massage!

AFM For the last week it appears when I go to bed and my lack of movement wakes up JJ, he becomes Disco Stu! Synchronized movements in opposing directions and crazy body rolls, its like a party Im not invited to!
    Each time I went to fall asleep last night, Duarte would decide to give a swift kick, making me jump!! DH had his hand on my stomach but he still didn't feel "him".

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bayside90 Congratulations! I have to ask, I thought you only had one embie put in? Then I thought it must've split but you've got one of each....did you get a natural as well? That would be so funny!!

AFM, 20 week scan a week today and I *think* my baby is kicking. Its dulled by the placenta (at the front) but I defintely can feel something poking my hand....and so can my DF! I am so plased he can feel it too!
    @Willowglen I ordered some stuff from soon maternity that someone (maybe @Bow Ties Are Cool) put it up, they had 50% off and did small sizes. It hasn't come yet but I'll let you know. Otherwise I'm just wearing skirts with an elastic waistband or pulling my zipped ones up a bit higher! I did buy a belly band but waiting for that to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying and @Molros. Yes you are right! We only had one emby put back in. Given that's it's one boy one girl that means the egg can't possibly have split. So.... We had a natural pregnancy at the same time as the ivf took!! It was a miracle (and a pretty funny story!)

I went to maternity revolution (in Brisbane) but I can order online too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside, its amazing isn't it, you go through IVF and then it happens naturally (and at the same time!!!!!!!!!) What a story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse me while I have a big stretch!!
    image.jpg

Sorry if it comes out sideways again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay not sideways! Lol