Closed Thread
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shawly I completely agree! I've been searching online so will let you know if I find anything decent there. Great article!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling bit better today thanks ladies. Now it's more just a head cold which I can deal with.
    Agree with you @Shawly on the lack of good unisex clothing, everything is either extremely boyish or extremely girly.

I felt a few more slight baby movements yesterday and now today it's going nuts! I can't wait for it to be strong enough for DS to feel on the outside, he is so excited. We usually listen to the heartbeat on a weekend morning and he loves it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As for the MCN's you can buy all in ones with no inserts, the Rumparoos that i have are made of polar fleece and have elastic on the inside for extra support as well as elastic around the legs, they are soft and look great! It takes longer for them to dry as there is no insert but the least bits and pieces i have they easier it will be i think and i always have wondered about the insert folding or scrunching and chafing bubs out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Order is on it's way from cushie tushies... I can't wait to see them!!!! I had a good chat with one of the consultants yesterday/last night which was great.
    She was going to refer me to my local area consultant but turns out we don't have one!!! So I am enquiring about what's involved and if I can become one. hehe

Am really hoping to be able to have enough side jobs to work from home with - really had it with working IN this office - far too many politics and b*tching.. and the "ladies" def have their noses out of joint that I am pregnant.. not to mention the attitude towards me about my role... Pretty sure they think I do nothing here worth a pinch!

So far, I will have DH's printing/design business to get up and running, plus side work for my bosses vineyard, and possibly some for the company I am working for now. Hopefully can add being a consultant to that list too!!!

Aim is to not have to rely if possible on welfare, or as little as possible, without having to return to an office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree @Bow Ties Are Cool. I quit my office job two/three months ago and it was truly the best thing I ever did, I work casually now and love it.

Sounds like you have it set once bubs is born, I will be doing casual office work again to pay for baby no 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... Here is my update:

1. It is a boy and a girl! They have moved quite a bit! They were both sitting transverse but now the girl is head down the boy is still transverse but has swapped directions!

2. The gender is pretty clear but I have to go back this arvo for some follow up scans because the girl was burying her head in. My pelvic and the sonographer couldn't get a clear piccie of the head!

Am stoked it's a pidgeon pair! Makes names much easier and I can't wait to go buy some blue AND pink!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so awesome one of each!

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo! that's awesome news @90Bayside!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @90Bayside!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside woo hoo!!!! Such great news!!! So exciting! I can't wait to hear all the names everyone has chosen and to see pics of all the bubs when they are born

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-07-2014)