Closed Thread
Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 glad your appointment went well today!
    I am definitely organising music for the big day! I studied music and am really big on the therapeutic benefits it can offer. Who knows if I'll use much of it on the actual day but I'm definitely having something there in case

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    @Amandale1727 glad your appointment went well today!
    I am definitely organising music for the big day! I studied music and am really big on the therapeutic benefits it can offer. Who knows if I'll use much of it on the actual day but I'm definitely having something there in case
    I totally agree even now when I'm anxious as soon as I hear my music I'm ok again it's also the familiarity and association with good times lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Music is such a great tool for labour. I remember making an awesome playlist for when I had DS but I forgot to use it

I have the flu have been sleeping all day yesterday and today and still feel terrible. Hoping I wake up feeling better tomorrow.
    Oh and I am volunteering for the Australian Institute of Ultrasound next week and letting their students scan my belly so I will get to see baby again before my Morph scan :-) and might even get a sneak peek at the gender too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Music is such a great tool for labour. I remember making an awesome playlist for when I had DS but I forgot to use it

I have the flu have been sleeping all day yesterday and today and still feel terrible. Hoping I wake up feeling better tomorrow.
    Oh and I am volunteering for the Australian Institute of Ultrasound next week and letting their students scan my belly so I will get to see baby again before my Morph scan :-) and might even get a sneak peek at the gender too!
    Hope you fell better tomorrow try lemon and honey water always helps

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef Nursery looks gorgeous, love the colour and that seat!!
    Good Luck tomorrow for Scans @Mrs Hopeful (Hope you are feeling better, nothing worse than feeling sick!) and @Lashed .

Definitely having a labour playlist, read an article about it last week that reminded me that I need to start compling! Already got a few sections calm and slow, upbeat and motivational!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hi ladies Mind if I join? I see a few familiar names on here ... I've been waiting until I got over the 12 week mark before I jumped into a thread like this. My summary is 6 OE cycles with only 2 EPU's and 1 ET resulting in a fimbrial ectopic. I then did two DE cycles in Greece, got a BFP with both but miscarried the first, but it seems now I might have a keeper I'm coming up to 14 weeks - due on 30 Dec, but as we'll probably do a c section, will be home with bubs just in time for xmas -hurrah! My mum and her friends have gone into a knitting frenzy ... this baby is going to be smothered in knitted products

I'm still reading through the thread and catching up on your stories. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! xxx

Welcome vixjc and congrats!! My wed is 1/1/15 but latest scans point to 30/12 due date too. I would say I too will have a csection to b hm in time for Xmas!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleoneplusone For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Cushie Tushies are ordered!!! YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if the stuff available for babies out there is driving anybody as crazy as me? I hate the 'pink for girls, blue for boys' idea, but it is so hard to find unisex gear for babies which isn't pastel white, yellow, grey or green. I like strong colours - dirty reds, greens, yellows - but do you think I can find this kind of stuff? I'm using 1960s Polish circus posters as the basis for the nursery decor - these are the colours I'm inspired by. http://bit.ly/1q8W5y5 Any tips, send them my way, please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel that both sexes can wear all colours... Save pink on a boy if course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    I feel that both sexes can wear all colours... Save pink on a boy if course.
    The history of that is really interesting. Pre 1940s, pink was often considered a boys' colour. The Smithsonian did an article on it if anyone's interested. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-c...97/?c=y&page=1