Closed Thread
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Vixjc! I remember you, my phone used to try to auto correct your name to cockfighting LOL We cycled together when you did your first greece transfer! I have also been keeping an eye on you and was devastated to hear you MC.
    I have to call my OB this morn with my final results of the 20 week morphology scan, I'm sure things will be fine but can't help but be a little nervous! 20 weeks today!!! This is just going so quickly! It doesn't seem like i have been pregnant that long LOL, got a great deal on some baby wipes on ebay this morn, 1280 wipes for $50 free postage!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hi ladies Mind if I join? I see a few familiar names on here ... I've been waiting until I got over the 12 week mark before I jumped into a thread like this. My summary is 6 OE cycles with only 2 EPU's and 1 ET resulting in a fimbrial ectopic. I then did two DE cycles in Greece, got a BFP with both but miscarried the first, but it seems now I might have a keeper I'm coming up to 14 weeks - due on 30 Dec, but as we'll probably do a c section, will be home with bubs just in time for xmas -hurrah! My mum and her friends have gone into a knitting frenzy ... this baby is going to be smothered in knitted products

I'm still reading through the thread and catching up on your stories. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! xxx
    Welcome !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pleased to announce that I have an awesome Midwife!!! She is young (not old and crabby and past her use by date like the first one..), not pushy, and is also pregnant with her first bub who is also IVF. She is due in January!

DH is much more relaxed & at ease with her also -and she wasn't rude or ignorant towards him at all.

So glucose test on the 30th July, then back to see her on the 6th august.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Vixjc Ive seen you around and so happy you can join us here.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool congrats on the awesome MW, I get whom ever is on call at the hospital so hoping I get a few nice ones in the mix!

Good Luck Today @amadale1727
    @stillfuntrying what a bargain!!! It'll take while to get through that many wipes?
    Is anyone considering homemade wipes? Im thinking of using a mix of bought and homemade paper towel ones, they seem so easy but not sure how they will go?

Appts all booked up : Thursday seeing my GP for anatomy scan results. OB next Wed and the Antenatal Physio cause my back is killing me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appointment is running one hour late and counting and the waiting room Is full how frustrating !

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no!!! hope you aren't waiting too much longer!!!

For those that have bought MCN's.. when you get the nappy, do they all come with a booster or is it just the shell you are buying?

I am looking at the cushie tushies and they have a great expo deal on at the moment. Just want to know if I need to get extra boosters (re-usables) or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool, cushie tushies will come with an insert, most nappies will. You can still buy extra boosters for night and heavy wetter though. The website will generally state whether its a shell only, so far Ive only found itti bitti's and green kids do shell only.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been busy painting today!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404114005.611682.jpg now just to wait for bubs to come in November to add more colour!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midwife appointment went well 20 week scan was perfect and my tummy measurments are on track i actually got to see the ob today rather than midwife and after much of a discussion they are leaving my due date as 19th November thank goodness ! Lol

Bit of an odd question but has anyone thought of doing a music labor Playlist ? I'm all for it it love my music so I feel like it would help heaps something to think about

And as for the cloth diapers I can't wait to start my stash I did a lot of research today and I'm so keen to get started so many benefits and savings !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hi ladies Mind if I join? I see a few familiar names on here ... I've been waiting until I got over the 12 week mark before I jumped into a thread like this. My summary is 6 OE cycles with only 2 EPU's and 1 ET resulting in a fimbrial ectopic. I then did two DE cycles in Greece, got a BFP with both but miscarried the first, but it seems now I might have a keeper I'm coming up to 14 weeks - due on 30 Dec, but as we'll probably do a c section, will be home with bubs just in time for xmas -hurrah! My mum and her friends have gone into a knitting frenzy ... this baby is going to be smothered in knitted products

I'm still reading through the thread and catching up on your stories. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! xxx
    Hi @Vixjc I was also cycling with you when you first went to Greece too. Sorry to hear of your loss but great news about your bubba

Well ladies I've just caught up on 40 odd pages.......don't get to come on here very much but all is good and I am 14 weeks today.......get to see bubba tomorrow......YAY!

Good to see you are all well

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (03-07-2014)