Closed Thread
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sparklemonkey Ive planned mone for the 14th of Sept, must be perfect timing.

Im ok with a few games (no embarressing ones) but only as I dont want to have the traditional "lets open everyones gifts and show everyone section" I loathe that part at every shower I have been too so not going to subject my guests to it. More time to eat and Chat I think!

Decided on a Candy Buffet with a blue/purple eeyore theme (as per nursery).

When are you guys sending invites? Is 6 weeks too long?
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 27-06-2014 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think 6 weeks is a nice amount of time to give.
    The last one I went to was 2 weeks before!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My SIL is organising and we're having it at my MIL's - High Tea. I'll be 34 weeks. They are taking care of everything. I have just asked for a green theme and a simple cake. My MIL has a habit of going overboard with cake decorations on cakes so I'm trying to reign her in a bit!

Also, my MIL has decided to invite a few of her friends to come along to my baby shower, does anyone else find that odd? She asked me but after she had already made up the invites and they were ready to go. I felt cornered into saying yes.

Oh and I just realised I have 11 weeks left of work! That's a bit exciting! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty undecided about a baby shower....My Mum and MIL aren't the best of friends and it just might get really awkward not to mention my mum is completely against them. A few friends want to throw me one but I've just left it for now. Part of me wants one but part of me is not sure I can be bothered with potential drama!

Little one congratulations with the boy! You girls have got me so curious I'm going to analyze the last scans I had now to see if I can guess! I want to know now!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well morph scan all good and it's another boy here!! I will try and put some pics up.

As for shower I'm just having a work one as neither of our families live here. I work with a lovely bunch of girls who are all very excited for me though. I've always avoided showers so don't even know what goes on at them!! Mine will be end of sept.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats willow and little yay!!!
    oh my god @hopeforlife I know there is a legs shot with a bottom in my last scan pics and since I read the three lines for a girl thing it is taking every bit of me not to run and hold them up to the light and see if I can see!! I really want to wait but holy moly I'm having some arguments in my head over it haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos I've had mine stashed deliberately in my boot so it's not as easy for me to access them haha I doubt id be able to identify anything on them anyway though it all lines and blobs to me! Be strong! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    legs shot... any guesses to my gender???? (we didn't find out, so have no idea...)
    Attachment 57005[/QUOTE]
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - I think I know....want me to take my guess???

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone who have just had gender reveals and scans!!! I cant believe this is it! We are well on our way to having our babies....
    @ELM13 - im jealous! !! 11weeks left????

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felt baby kick on the outside!!! First time!! Wow!!!!

Actually made me jump! Woke DH up to feel, the look on his face was priceless! Feeling very blessed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app