Closed Thread
Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool This is my girl pic with the 3 lines for comparison I can't tell girl or boy for you though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm hopeless with other peoples scans!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mines not a very good pic as Its joined to other ones but you can see the three lines when you zoom in

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So thought I'd share I have some pretty big things coming up !! I'm getting married in two months (23rd of august)
    Which we have been planning since April last year and then we are heading to America for our honeymoon ( hawaii, La and vegas) where I will be 27-31 weeks pregnant !!! I'll be 31 just as we arrive home and I am beyond nervous I don't want to be one of those people on the news giving birth on a plane or stuck in another country with a million dollar medical bill and premature baby the list goes on lol
    But get this ! I found travel insurance through Columbus travel that offer a pregnancy extension which covers up to the 30th week I make it by one day and purchased it a while ago so I'm desperate for the midwives to keep my ivf due date being 19th of November as technically I will still be within my 30th week I checked this with the travel insurance they said as long as the midwives say I'm still 30 weeks I'm safe which I technically Wil be by one day !! We arrive in Sydney on the day I turn 31 weeks haha I had a scan yesterday at the hospital and was measuring 19 weeks which is perfect
    And my yellow card from the midwives currently says 19th November I just hope it stays that way I have my next appointment this Monday so fingers crossed

Its been a huge year !!!
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Molros bf is such a touchy subject which is so crappy and you don't , welll I didn't realise its such hard work till you are there. So many people make it sound so easy and breast is best is so ingrained that when I found it hard with a premmie baby that I now think never latched properly and a terrible supply I beat myself up a lot and did for a long time as I was firstly given a million different tips from heaps of midwives that confused me plus thinking breast is best(and pretty much not told anything but that at the hospital) I resisted mix feeding and formula until I was told I was starving my baby!! I expressed till about 7 mths till I was exhausted but finally was able to sit back and realise that as some of the girls have mentioned baby will be much happier if you are happy. That you can't bf is just like we can't get pg naturally - ****ty but just how it is. I know people are judgemental and you should ignore them but remember if you find it easier I'm all for fibbing to people I don't care to explain my life to when it comes to ivf or whatever. One other thing if you are interested which I found out only cause my dd was premmie was the milk bank where she got some colostrum. Your baby will be fine no matter what you decide and my dd is happy and extremely healthy and the way they are fed is a bit like how they were born - not relevant IMO.

amandale hope everything has settled down for you
    megs very exciting to have one of each and congrats to stillfuntryin

afm I have been a bit quiet of late but been happy to watch everyone's journey so far. I was able to come off bed rest at 10 wks after my bleed at 7 wks and am happy to report all going well now at 13 weeks today!!! Had our 12 wk scan on mon and added to that our panorama (us blood test) have us as a 1 in 10000 chance for downs etc which I am so pleased with given my age has an unadjusted risk of 1 in 95!!! We also found out the gender with our USA bloods and r so happy to be having a little boy!!!!

hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 - a wedding that's sooo exciting! Live weddings.
    @Littleoneplusone - congrats on getting off bed rest AND a boy!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Littleone

Sent from my GT-P5110

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Littleoneplusone Congrats on the little boy and being off bedrest!

I know we're all at diff stages but has anyone started thinking about their baby shower (if having one?) My SIL offered last time I was pregnant and I asked her a little while ago if she still wanted to do it, so we've started planning. Looking at mid Sept when Ill be 31/32 weeks as I dont want to be too big and want plenty of time to go buy all the little things before JJ is born. So many ideas!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My SIL has offered to organise mine. Just not sure if I want a ladies one, a partners one.. at our house or at a park. Thinking september or early october.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope my sister and best friend have started organizing mine. Its 13th sept and I'll be 35 weeks so excited. And they are keeping to my wish of no games

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ I'm the smae sparkle!! I hate those games. That's why DH suggested the partners one so that they aren't inclined to want to have them heheh

Though the last one I went to with partners, she had a couple of small games. One of them was putting a nappy one handed on a doll... I beat the mother of 4 kids... boy was she not impressed!!!! LOL
    I think even DH (who has never changed a nappy in his life!) beat the father heheh